President tests positive for COVID-19

Hmm you don't want Fauci's way...what you want Trump to do then?

This is how I see the fauci and gates way playing out, whereas I'd favour more the swedish approach - can be a bit more strict to take into account the differences between the countries, [general health of population, poverty etc..] but the general principle of not going over the top, letting the children back into school, as much normality as possible etc..

this stadium was empty and outdoors, where is the logic in tasering her and frog marching her out because she wasn't wearing some flimsy face mask, it's idiotic and I believe the governer of ohio is a republican

This is how I see the fauci and gates way playing out, whereas I'd favour more the swedish approach - can be a bit more strict to take into account the differences between the countries, [general health of population, poverty etc..] but the general principle of not going over the top, letting the children back into school, as much normality as possible etc..

this stadium was empty and outdoors, where is the logic in tasering her and frog marching her out because she wasn't wearing some flimsy face mask, it's idiotic and I believe the governer of ohio is a republican

While i dont see the point in tasering her, i dont see the point in showing up without a mask if there are rules in place about wearing one either.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes comes to mind.

While i dont see the point in tasering her, i dont see the point in showing up without a mask if there are rules in place about wearing one either.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes comes to mind.

The point is are the rules proportionate and reasonable given it's outdoors and there is plenty of social spacing between the groups sitting together [her family or friends I guess], bear in mind all through the worse spell of the virus, masks were not required in shops [like a supermarket] in the uk.

It was a reply to vorcirion re the gates/fauci approach, they are hard lockdown advocates, so an example of what that approach would look like - to me.

Last edited:
The point is are the rules proportionate and reasonable given it's outdoors and there is plenty of social spacing between the groups sitting together [her family or friends I guess], bear in mind all through the worse spell of the virus, masks were not required in shops [like a supermarket] in the uk.

It was a reply to vorcirion re the gates/fauci approach, they are hard lockdown advocates, so an example of what that approach would likely look like - to me.
Some rules are dumb, but that does not mean you dont have to follow them.
I wouldnt smoke a joint in Indonesia where i would risk 10+ years in prison if getting caught just because i think the rule is dumb.
Neither would i go mask-less and risk getting tasered for it.

Obviously you dont have to follow rules, i know i dont.
Rules are meant to be broken, or something like that.

Its more about being prepared to take the consequences for breaking rules.
And its not like you risk getting tasered for not wearing a mask, you risk getting tasered if when asked to leave for not wearing a mask you start acting like a spoiled baby instead of just leaving.

Some rules are dumb, but that does not mean you dont have to follow them.
I wouldnt smoke a joint in Indonesia where i would risk 10+ years in prison if getting caught just because i think the rule is dumb.
Neither would i go mask-less and risk getting tasered for it.

The point of my post was about discussing which approach of rules I'd like Trump to take [ moving forward]

The point of my post was about discussing which approach of rules I'd like Trump to take [ moving forward]
Hopefully it wont be Trumps problem for much longer.

Im still kind of hoping Kanye will somehow swoop in and win the election.
Would be a fitting end to 2020.

Its bs.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I'd forgotten that ruckus, I can see why you might think he's pulling a stroke here with this last minute infection. But he has been out and about a lot, very active [unlike biden] so could have been a bit run down and more susceptible to catching it, compared to his children who have not picked it up.

I think it would be very risky for him to fake getting covid-19, the comey's and brennan's etc.. are still not without power and influence, on top of the lincoln project rinos who would love to see trump gone, it would only take one whistleblower or intercepted communication etc...

--------
this gave me a chuckle on the bbc from their "False coronavirus claims and rumours about Trump" article:

View attachment 142773

A video which claims to show bikers praying for President Donald Trump outside the Walter Reed Medical Center in suburban Washington isn't from this weekend, and wasn't even filmed in the United States.

The clip, shared more than 25,000 times on Twitter and viewed over 1.3 million times, was uploaded onto video-sharing platform TikTok on Friday.

However,
, verified by the BBC, reveals that the video was actually shot in South Africa and shows bikers protesting against farm murders.

The original clip was
on 29 August, and comparison with Google Street View shows it was shot outside the Union Building in Pretoria.

------

Secret' oxygen tank rumour
Another rumour being spread suggested that the president was wearing a secret oxygen tank when he was seen leaving the White House on Friday.

A number of accounts supporting the Democrats circled close-up images of Trump claiming they could see he was hooked up to some kind of device - and using it as evidence that the White House was downplaying how ill the President really is.

But even if he wasn't toting a hidden tank, we do now know that the president was given supplemental oxygen at several points over the weekend.

Rumours that the President is pretending to be ill for votes continue to spread online, pushed by some high-profile opponents of Mr Trump. ;) :p

And at the extreme fringes, some QAnon supporters have gathered outside the hospital. They are pushing the baseless conspiracy that Trump is "pretending" to have Covid-19 in a bid to trick the "deep state" and have powerful people arrested.

---------
Coins commemorating "Donald Trump defeating Covid" on sale from an online outlet called the White House Gift Shop have no connection with the US President.

Much-shared but false posts on social media suggest that President Trump is selling the $100 (£77) coins to make money on the back of his diagnosis. :laugh:

The store was set up in 1946 by President Harry S Truman in the basement of the White House, but it was subsequently transferred to a private company which now holds the "White House Gift Shop" trademark.

Mack, he has exactly 421 million reasons to pull a stunt. :lolup:

I think they are doing swedish approach right now and the US has worse death toll than the UK. Only 31% of independents approve of his actions. It looked pretty bad for Trump before he got Corona. Now it's looking even more unlikely that he'll be able to win without cheating. Dunno what he can do to change opinions of people especially when there are only around 6% undecided voters.
I guess his only move is to try to invalidate as many mail-in votes as possible. That says something about Trump and the republicans when they try to make it impossible for people to vote or using other tactics to scare people from voting.

Let's not forget he had access to medications and care that most people can only dream of. (The cocktail of antibodies he was on aren't even FDA approved yet, and Remdesivir costs around $4000 per course.)

Plus he was visibly struggling for breath regardless, and he's been on Dexamethasone which is a very powerful steroid, which is known to make people feel 'invincible' to start with.

I feel sorry for the people he forced to drive around with him in an hermetically sealed car whilst he was infected with a deadly disease.

1601995127365.png
1601995144659.png

I feel sorry for the people he forced to drive around with him in an hermetically sealed car whilst he was infected with a deadly disease.

I heard the secret service volunteered. They drove him there to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back