Prepaid Cards for Deposit

harrys99

Dormant account
Any suggestions on what prepaid cards are currently working besides NS? (For international use) There are some major processor issues going on. For the first time in years none of my regular deposit methods are working.

Help:)

There was a thread here with some different credit cards that people use. I went through a bunch of them and can't find it.

Maybe take a browse through the threads and see if you can find some?

Just talked to CW customer service. They are having processor problems again. I have credit and debit cards that have worked for years that are now not going through.

They did say that they are working on a new deposit method via bank wire transfer in 2013.

Just talked to CW customer service. They are having processor problems again. I have credit and debit cards that have worked for years that are now not going through.

They did say that they are working on a new deposit method via bank wire transfer in 2013.

Oh great... I can't even get a wire IN much less send one out. LOL

Oh great... I can't even get a wire IN much less send one out. LOL

There has to be a major drop in the amount of deposits from US players what with the difficulty in trying to get a deposit to go through.

I was planning to cut back in the New Year but that decision has apparently been made by the powers that be LOL.

There has to be a major drop in the amount of deposits from US players what with the difficulty in trying to get a deposit to go through.

I was planning to cut back in the New Year but that decision has apparently been made by the powers that be LOL.

LOL I know what you mean. I haven't played in a couple of months. It's just so darned expensive trying to get money there or back to here. And complicated, to boot. :( I may load a little on a card this weekend and try to play a bit, but... if deposits won't go thru, I'll just use it for after Xmas sales. LOL

LOL I know what you mean. I haven't played in a couple of months. It's just so darned expensive trying to get money there or back to here. And complicated, to boot. :( I may load a little on a card this weekend and try to play a bit, but... if deposits won't go thru, I'll just use it for after Xmas sales. LOL

That's exactly what I'm going to do.

For my frustrated slot friends.....the only place I have found that I am currently able to get my visa debit to go thru is the Parlay Entertainment slot sites.

I'm in the same boat. At this time, my debit card that has always worked is being denied. Seems like this has definitely become a more frequent issue for CW within the past week or so.

Yes mush you are not alone. it is very frustrating.... keep trying and talking to CS they will work with you

Yes mush you are not alone. it is very frustrating.... keep trying and talking to CS they will work with you

Still not working this morning and I just went into chat and tried to get an update, but they said they had none. I also asked if there could possibly be a loyalty bonus given to us loyal players who can't deposit right now and was told she "couldn't give free bonuses" which I know isn't true, but whatever....

This sucks you guys, but I really don't need to be spending the money with them anyway so I guess its a blessing in disguise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back