Prayers for MommyMachine Please

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I am not a religious person (but I am spiritual) ... So I asked my mum to pray for you to her 3 million Hindu gods ... That's good odds !!!

You can and you will beat this :)

So sorry to hear this Josephine, it's always hard to find the right words with these sorts of things. Thinking of you and your family at this time, get well soon.

Look forward to reading your blogs once again in the near future. :thumbsup:

This is so sad:( Words are hard to say.... Having nursed a parent through cancer till the day she passed on, I know what you are going through and how hard it will be. But with love and support, I know you can get through this..

You are in my thoughts and prayers

Sha

You will be in my thoughts and prayers, MM. At this time in your life you just have to put yourself first! Everything and everyone else will work out just fine. You have a very strong and caring support system here in all of us. Please use us and let us all help you.

Hang in there MM - they say that a strong will and a determination to beat this damned scourge are important in getting through this difficult time of first discovery and then buckling down to beat it. I'm holding positive thoughts for you - you can kick this thing's ass.

I'm so sorry MM, you will be in my prayers, I know that you can beat this, I have every faith in you, as others have said keeping a positive thought and believing everything will work out,

you are in my thought's and prayers MM, much love,

Mary xxx

I don't know you at all MM, but from your posts I have come to understand that you already had your shares of battles in your life.
Sometimes I wonder why it can't be split out in some way so it didn't seem so unfair.

You are a strong lady, so keep fighting!
I wish the best for you:thumbsup:

Sorry to hear that, Josephine.

There may be a bit of a bumpy road ahead, but stay positive and you'll be back on your feet in no time! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back