Resolved Power Poker and Pocket Fives

Lex_icon

Dormant account
Hi, i would like to report my problem with my affiliate Pocket Fives and Power Poker. First, i signed through Pocket Fives to get rakeback plus 50 usd after raking 20 usd, i completed the rake requirements at November, 3 . I contacted the affiliate from Pocket Fives and Power Poker and has not been paid so far.

More info bellow:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Nickc011 (Costa Rica) 6,782 Posts. Joined 08-08-2005.
11-09-2009 4:04 PM
Reply Quote
Hey,

What is your PowerPoker log-in name and screename? I will make sure we get you paid out asap.

Also, what is the email address that you use for PocketFives Rakeback?
Report abuse Quick Reply

Private Messages

Change View

Leredrum (Canada) 4 Posts. Joined 02-28-2008.
11-09-2009 4:51 PM - In reply to
Reply Quote Edit

Hello Leandro,

Thank you for your email. I can confirm that your rakeback affiliate is Pocket fives.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Kind Regards,
Jack
Power Poker Support

my screenname is L****L and my username: L*******

My registered email is lean*********@gmail.com

I reached 20 usd rake around Wednesday may be that u dont receive the update since that power poker upddade by wednesday...Anyway, i dont know the procedures, just thinking

Thanks!
Report abuse Quick Reply

11-09-2009 5:14 PM - In reply to
Reply Quote

Ahh, I know you! I sent your information to PowerPoker last week, but they have not responded as they normally do. I got your email this morning and re-sent all of your info. You should be paid very soon.

I apologize for the delay, but I can assure you that the money is coming.

Please let me know if you have any further questions, as I'm more than happy to answer them for you.
Report abuse Quick Reply

11-09-2009 5:46 PM - In reply to
Reply Quote Edit

Nice! Thank you!

I will wait and hope to see more promos like this...

Bye!
Report abuse Quick Reply

11-15-2009 9:41 AM - In reply to
Reply Quote

Hey! Sorry about the delay but you should have been paid on PowerPoker. We appreciate your patience in the matter.

Thanks for completing the promotion, and we hope you'll take advantage of more in the future.

Nick
Report abuse Quick Reply

11-18-2009 1:17 PM - In reply to
Reply Quote Edit

Any update ?What happened ?
Report abuse Quick Reply

11-18-2009 1:57 PM - In reply to
Reply Quote

Our contact on PowerPoker confirmed that you were sent the payment to the account L*an*** on November 15th. Can you confirm that you received it?

Nick
Report abuse Quick Reply

11-19-2009 5:34 PM - In reply to
Reply Quote Edit

No, i dont saw my cashier today but until yesterday i had the same amount in my casheir, i contacted the power poker support about this issue to confirm that i dont receveid nothing in my account so far...Anyway, i cheched my email to you, whiterakebacklabel and to power poker support and i sent all my detais correctly so its very strange that i still dont received nothing.

Thanks!
Report abuse Quick Reply

Leredrum 4 Posts. Joined 02-28-2008.
11-19-2009 5:55 PM - In reply to
Reply Quote Edit

dateThu, Nov 19, 2009 at 9:24 PM
subjectRe: Tracked [Ticket#: 230782]

hide details 9:24 PM (29 minutes ago)

Images are not displayed.
Display images below - Always display images from support@powerpoker.com
Hello
Thank you for your email. I cannot see any such payment being made into your account from the affiliate in question. You may need to contact them directly for assistance in this matter.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance
Kind Regards
Henrik
PowerPoker Support

Power Poker confirmed that i dont received nothing...

Thanks!
Report abuse Quick Reply

11-20-2009 10:21 AM - In reply to
Reply Quote

The payment wouldn't be coming from us, it would be coming from PowerPoker. Regardless, I'm looking into the situation now and we'll figure out whats up! I apologize again that this has been such a difficult process, we appreciate your patience.
Report abuse Quick Reply

11-20-2009 5:48 PM - In reply to
Reply Quote Edit

My last contact with Power Poker:

Hello Leandro,

Thank you for your email. While I can confirm that no $50 was deposited on your account, I'm afraid we cannot help you any further and can only recommend you contact Pocket 5's for more details.

Apologies for the inconveniences.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance

Kind Regards

James

PowerPoker Support

Very strange....
Report abuse Quick Reply

11-20-2009 7:11 PM - In reply to
Reply Quote Edit
Im thinking in post my history here and in 2plus2, because i know how refs works, Today i received my payment from regalospoker.com waiting only two days, Im thinking to contact cake nwtwork to report my problem and ask to let me join in other rakeback Cake Skin like Poker World via Pokerssavy, at least there i will be paid...Im a vip player in some Ipoker skins and like to play rake dealt system, so I will love to play in some cake skin, but for now i cant trust in anyone, my affiliates and power poker skin. At least, sounds like this. I requested this payments 3. Nov....Today is 21...
Report abuse Quick Reply

11-23-2009 11:24 AM - In reply to
Reply Quote

Hey,

This is the email I just got from PowerPoker:

Hey xxxx

Can you double check for me to see if the payment for the player Leandro was sent? I got a confirmation about it earlier this month but still has not received it.

Thanks again,

Nick

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Nick,

It was paid on the 14th.

xxxx

I apologize that you still have not received the money. However, our affiliate contact has confirmed the payment twice. I will continue to investigate the matter though.

Again, I apologize for the delay... I'm not really sure whats causing the problem, but we will figure it out.

Nick

Report abuse Quick Reply

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back