Posters started thread's is not an option via a posters profile?

geordiecolin

Banned for being a troll and disrespecting admin
PABnononaccred
I was wishing to add a post on a historic thread created by a member but when accessing that posters profile "created threads by this poster" was not available to me? Have I missed that facility on a persons profile or has it been an overcite?
Also we used to be able to edit the headline of a post and it seems that is not available now too?

I believe there was a wee problem with old threads when we shifted from the old forum software to the new. For a while most, not a few, old threads were not being attributed to their OP. Perhaps you're seeing a vestige of that?

As to the editing issue are you referring to something beyond the usual time-out on editing thread titles?

Thank you Colin,that solved my started threads question.
Max in times gone by I was able to edit my original post's title by clicking an advanced edit button as long as I did it within a limited time frame. That option no longer seems to be available

Thank you Colin,that solved my started threads question.
Max in times gone by I was able to edit my original post's title by clicking an advanced edit button as long as I did it within a limited time frame. That option no longer seems to be available
I can check on this - perhaps first thing Monday. It could be something with the time limits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back