Police: Baby Among Seven Shot After Parade

BingoT

Nurses love to give shots
I know 7-year-old Tyreke's Mother (September) She comes on my trips and I plan to run some Fundraisers for Tyreke
Tyreke is still in the hospital and doing ok at the time.
September just had a sweet baby girl on June 15th also.

A Sad Story

Police: Baby Among Seven Shot After Parade
Police Say Gunmen Remain At Large

HARTFORD, Conn. -- Police have identified the seven victims of a shooting following a weekend parade in Hartford as mostly children and teens.
The victims ranged in age from 15 months to 21-years-old, police said.
Police had originally said that three people had been taken into custody in connection with the shootings. However, Hartford police said on Sunday that no arrests had been made.
Gunfire erupted on Main Street following the conclusion of the West Indian Pride Parade on Saturday.
Police said one person was killed and six others were injured.
Ezekiel Roberts, 21, of Hartford was killed in the shootings, police said.
The other victims were identified as Tafari Jackson, 15, of Bloomfield; John Gibson, 16, of Windsor; Zinia Jackson, 15 months old, of Hartford; Tyreke Marquis, 7, of Hartford; Quarnell Smith, 16, of Hartford; and Angelique Green, 17, of Hartford.
While most of the victims suffered gunshot wounds to the lower extremities, police said 7-year-old Tyreke was shot in the head. He remained in critical condition on Monday morning.

School's First Day Marred By Nearby Shooting
Link Removed (invalid URL)
This is sick in the Big City
I took part in a rally in Hartford yesterday for my friend September that her son Tyreke is still in the hosp.
The little 7 year old Tyreke is doing fine after he got shot in the head.
Someone said they saw me in this march and photos are someplace.and if I find them I am sure I will show you them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back