PokerTime Quits the US

lots0

Banned User - troll posts - flaming
I received this last night.

Unfortunately due to circumstances beyond our control, as of 1 June 2010, PokerTime will no longer be able to take bets from players residing in the United States.

If you currently have a balance in your account you will need to cash-in prior to 31 May 2010 as PokerTime will not be able to process cash-ins after this date.

We apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to welcoming you all back to our poker room should these conditions change.

This is an interesting development and is possibly related to MGS distancing itself from the US market as June 1st looms.

Royal Vegas Poker in the Fortune Lounge group merged into PokerTime on the Microgaming Poker Network if I recall correctly, and at the time there was a caveat regarding US action when they said this would be accepted "for the foreseeable future."

I think there was a dedicated Italian network involvement too - maybe poker addict can confirm that?

I think there was a dedicated Italian network involvement too - maybe poker addict can confirm that?

Yes, they're launching an Italian network with Ladbrokes.

Also , ther's another one planned for French market .... as a joint venture between MGS and 888 :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back