Poker Complaint Is POKERSTARS Being Monitored?

Cool Hand Luke

Dormant account
does anyone know if pokerstars is being monitored I was told that they have a lot of cheating going on and it is now being monitored for it. If so I am so glad because lately it seems no matter what hand you have or make you get beat no matter what.And they just keep telling people it is all random and they don't care who wins.No I guess they don't care they get the rakes.

the bottom line

does anyone know if pokerstars is being monitored I was told that they have a lot of cheating going on and it is now being monitored for it. If so I am so glad because lately it seems no matter what hand you have or make you get beat no matter what.And they just keep telling people it is all random and they don't care who wins.No I guess they don't care they get the rakes.

has to be noone will ever know the truth regarding poker sites and until someone comes up with concrete evidence that they are manipulating the cards then we have to believe the sites that it is random OR just steer clear of it....

lately it seems no matter what hand you have or make you get beat no matter what.

That happens just as much offline as it does online. :rolleyes:

Here's a few hands that'll leave you scratching your head:

Rigged? Videos #1 and #3 are 1 outers.

If in doubt, like alexishot said above, don't play. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
As I usually say Poker Stars is the most well respected poker room online. There is nothing going on with the cards. Are there cheats there? Of course but PS has done a great job busting them and refunding the money to those that got cheated time and time again. Many players have reported (including me) getting random money deposited in our account with an email from PS saying "x player was cheating in a game you played with him. Here is your refund."

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back