Looking For Contact Number For pokerroom.com

GOCC

Banned User - violation of <a href="http://www.cas
Does Anyone have a contact number for their customer services please and is it normall practice for them to BLOCK your account when you make your first withdrawal, pending ID

Not a massive prob, just never used a Costa Rican poker room before, normally play UK

Last edited:
Just contact them over email - support, they will respond & yes I had similar problem when they froze my account

I was told yes we have received your documents and they have been sent to the dept that deals with this. They said my account would be opened this morning but when I woke up and checked, there was nothing.

I dont mind if this is what happens everytime someone makes their first withdrawal, its just doesnt seem 100% when I was on the phone to them.

I did email but no reply

I was told yes we have received your documents and they have been sent to the dept that deals with this. They said my account would be opened this morning but when I woke up and checked, there was nothing.

I dont mind if this is what happens everytime someone makes their first withdrawal, its just doesnt seem 100% when I was on the phone to them.

I did email but no reply and their live chat has disappeared

Have just spoken to them again and been told my account has been blocked because they think I have been chip dumpng. I have NEVER played online poker before and the guy tried to explain to me what it was. He didnt really make a lot of sense and as I was paying to call america as it was not free I was not going to wait for another go.

Can someone tell me what this is and how I have got caught up in this.

Thanks

Anyone?

My account is STILL blocked and I have had no reply to any of my emails

Now to their credit

While they didnt email me to say they had unlocked it, my account was unlocked this morning. I phoned up to ask why it wasnt open as I checked my emails and nothing but he said we did it 1 hour ago (Well why no email !!!)

Any way, he did explain a little better that their security picks up certain playing patterns and my account had been caught up in one of these. upon manual checking, everythng was OK

He gave me a $10-$1 voucher. NO IDEA what to do with it though.

He gave me a $10-$1 voucher. NO IDEA what to do with it though.

you can use that voucher to pay the entry fee for a $10 tourney or a sit n go tourney.......if memory serves me when you bring up the tourney menu, you will see some sort of colored check-mark or asterisk next to the $10 + $1 tourneys. The check-mark means that if you choose to enter that tourney the entry fee will be covered by your voucher rather than your balance.

hopefully I remember that correctly

:what:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back