PokerNations 2010 Vegas Experience Sponsorships

PokerNations

Dormant account
We're sending one lucky winner from our social network to Vegas to participate in the 2010 World Series of Poker. This exciting package includes multiple tournament buyins, comped accomodations in a private home near the Vegas Strip, personal poker coaching lessons from the pros and more!

This is our big giveaway for the year, and will be heavily promoted on our network and externally. There will also be coverage and updates during the WSOP. We have limited sponsorship opportunities available:

Platinum Sponsor - $1,000

* 500x100 Logo on Promotional Page (linked to your url)
* 468x60 Above-The-Fold Banner for 6-months (no impression or click restrictions)

Gold Sponsor - $500

* 250x100 Logo on Promotional Page (linked to your url)
* 468x60 Above-The-Fold Banner for 3-months (no impression or click restrictions)

Silver Sponsor - $100

* 100x100 Logo on Promotional Page (linked to your url)
* 468x60 Above-The-Fold Banner for 1-month (no impression or click restrictions)

PokerNations Social Network has been open to the public since September and now receives over 7,000 unique visitors from 120 countries, driving over 1 million page views per month. Your logo and banner will be located in high-traffic locations for maximum exposure and ROI.

Please email me personally at anthony@pokernations.com for more details.

I should mention (because there have been some questions) that your logo and link would remain on the promotional page for the entire duration (we're selecting a winner June 1st)

Your banner campaign can be selected at anytime from now until then (i.e. you are a silver sponsor with a 1-month banner campaign, you can wait until May to run this, but your logo and link would appear on the promo page for the giveaway throughout)

The landing page for this promotion is viewable at:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

So you can see where the sponsor linked logos will appear. These will remain for the duration of the promotion.

The 468x60 banner rotation you receive would run on our homepage above the activity stream, a heavily trafficked location.

Doesn't look like I can edit the OP anymore, but here is the correct pricing for platinum and gold sponsors:

Platinum Sponsor
- $500

* 500x100 Logo on Promotional Page (linked to your url)
* 468x60 Above-The-Fold Banner for 6-months (no impression or click restrictions)

Gold Sponsor - $250

* 250x100 Logo on Promotional Page (linked to your url)
* 468x60 Above-The-Fold Banner for 3-months (no impression or click restrictions)

Sorry for the mixup!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back