Poker Bug ?

Kaynos72

Dormant account
Was playing in fun mode on 32red at double double bonus poker when this happened :

As you can see the game only held by default the pair of ace's instead of holding the 2 pairs like it's clearly showing in the pay table. I almost hit draw but saw it in time and hold the 2 7's also.

I can only imagine what could have happen for someone playing for real and not paying attention... I know 2 pairs is not a big thing, but anway, i just learn NOT to trust the automatic play.

Do you find this normal ?

Do you find this normal ?
Yes. Holding the pair of aces is about 1.25 credits better than holding the two pairs. Similarly if you have a full house with 3 aces, you hold the three aces only in the hope that the fourth one shows up.

Yes. Holding the pair of aces is about 1.25 credits better than holding the two pairs. Similarly if you have a full house with 3 aces, you hold the three aces only in the hope that the fourth one shows up.

I once watched someone next to me on a 100 play DD get dealt aces full and stay good for all 100 hands, it turned my stomach to watch.

And I'll just add that the reason why 2 Pair was highlighted is because that was the hand you were dealt to start with; even though as others have mentioned the best play is to hold only the Aces. It would not have held one pair if both pairs were lower than Aces.

And as far as I know, Autoplay is accurate for all games except SupaJax and possibly Jackpot Deuces. In SupaJax I think it automatically holds the jackpot card by itself in a garbage hand, which is incorrect unless the jackpot is unusually high (//$185,000 to //$190,000 or more, depending on what the other cards in the garbage hand are). I haven't fully analyzed Jackpot Deuces yet but I have a hunch that Autoplay might make errors in that game too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back