Please watch this, I have seen this in real life

This post is very disturbing in many ways

First off, it is Easter weekend, when we should all be appreciating whatever and whomever we believe in. It is also spring the beginning of new life, sunny days good things to come.

I feel like debating with someone who is seeing her own family's eyes distorted, her uncle, her father etc slits in their eyes, she needs help.

Here in the US we have just seen a terrible year of a mentally ill person, who killed many school children, when they to, thought that they were hearing voices and seeing things.

You need to listen to her, not debate with her. I think I also read that she was not a gambler, or not gambling, then why be on this forum?

You don't know how shes lives, she could be isolated and shunned by her community, I see she has only been a member a couple of years here.

Maybe she feels this is her only outlet and was waiting to feel comfortable and accepted and felt this was the time to share her views.

She needs help and fast especially because she feels that in her village people are conspiring and turning into lizards? She sees them within her own family, this is serious and not a joke, she needs help.

What really, really concerns me is that she has dabbled in magic before she wrote, and that she also thought her daughters spelling book, while doing her homework with her, that her daughter wrote pan and she was very concerned that this was a half man half goat character. She also wrote that she saw slits in her partners eyes, her boyfriend I believe. So EVERYONE close to her she does not trust or sees things.

People who believe in Satan or lizard people are delusional. I am just a screen name on a computer screen. Nothing I say in this thread will change what she thinks, feels or believes.

I can give my opinion on the subject itself. People close to her will have to help her.

Faith is a wonderful thing, and helps many in this world get through life, so I wouldn't knock it despite personally leaning more to science and logic.

Because it is such a powerful motivator, faith/religion/national conviction has too often been abused by cynical but charismatic people to get the masses to accept their sometimes deluded ideas or to do their bidding without dwelling too deeply on the objective and logical.

That's been costly for the human race, killing countless millions and tearing down everything that has been built, and rebuilt and rebuilt ad infinitum.

We're fortunate to live in a time when there has been an explosion of knowledge and science, but most of all the means to access it and develop our own thoughts and opinions of the world around us if we want to.

Unfortunately, that doesn't yet appear to have taken a firm enough or wide enough hold to stop us from continuing to make the old mistakes of letting the same type of people influence us with reasons to do unreasonable things.

I'm always disturbed to see the sort of religious rants we see in this thread because I fear these might be the genuine perceptions of someone who truly needs professional help (as opposed to someone having a bit of a laugh at our expense).

You don't have to convince me.

I did not and will not look at that video. I don't need or want to.

I am in FULL agreement that demonic possession is real and it is the IMO only explanation for many of the horrendous things (like Connecticut perhaps).

I believe there are varying degrees from short and milder for lack of a better word to the most severe such as that seen in "The Exorcist."

I believe the demon attacks the soul through whatever vice he can be it gambling, alcohol, drugs, or other weaknesses of an individual.

Are all senseless acts of violence or evil the result of possession? Of course not. Some people are just crazy. Sometimes it is the "Bad Seed"--a truly excellent and camp movie from the 50s.

Immortality, I hope you will not close your account. If you need to stop gambling DO! I, myself question this continued insanity of a pass time on a daily basis.

If you believe in Satan then you obviously believe in God. I'm not a Bible Beater but I am a devout believer and other members are so correct that you must seek avenues through God in your own way to work through this. Prayer, church, counseling, getting feedback from various members of this or maybe more appropriate Forums.

I believe we, as humans--at least most of us--are born with a spirit of discernment. We know the difference between right and wrong. We make choices and everyone makes the wrong choice often. The difference is did you CARE that you made the wrong choice. If so, then inherently, IMO you are still in God's court.

One further thing about my beliefs. While I believe in God, and I believe religion is important. I also believe that NO religion is perfect nor do ANY have all the answers. I do not condemn any religion nor do I avow one. I do not attend church but I would if I felt the need an found one that I felt comfortable in.

I hope this help you in some way.

My ten cents.

I actually went on a research quest after seeing those clips. I have an awesome time researching unsolved mysteries and such. I don't believe some stuff but tend to keep an open mind. While I'm not ready to swallow this whole demons and being possessed thing I did find something else about an Illuminati or something controlling celebrities/media. Quite an interesting topic.

I think you've witnessed a very rare event Immortality and I'd personally welcome the opportunity to see one. Maybe you can post some of the stuff you have found that has given you this belief?

My concern here is not whether there is or isn't demonic possession... my concern is that the OP seems to feel that everyone and everything is 'of the devil'. Her babblings sound just like my Mom's manic jag oh so many years ago, which resulted in weeks in a mental ward. (She's bipolar.) Immortality may be a danger to herself as well as others while in this state.

I too am worried for Immortality. She sounds similar to a friend of mine who is bi-polar who is a religious and spiritual person, and practices white magic also (which is mostly like prayer with props). She's had a few hospitalizations, with the last stint leaving her with new medication that lets her lead a stable and content life.

She still has her beliefs, but the rants and the tears are mostly over. She's still herself and not a walking zombie, it took a few weeks to get medications adjusted properly.

Sometimes God works through the everyday miracles science and medicine bring us.

Immortality, if you want to be a force for good in this world, you need stability. Please look for medical help. Your family needs a strong and functional you.

I hear what you ladies above me are saying. I just conversed with Immortality last weekend and have had many in depth conversations with her, some of these posts do not sound like her at all. I am deeply concerned for my friend as I know there are things going on at home. I am praying that she is OK and will let me know. It would be very much unlike her to sign off of this forum forever without saying goodbye or something to me first.

What is disturbing is the posting

What I thought at first was she was trying to get followers to believe what she believes. In her first post it was the "You have got to see this video" then it was you have got to believe it.

Then she says don't be afraid I have the force with me, don't be afraid of anything? Maybe she was using the forum to get followers, as they seemed to become friends over some time, and then when they did not believe her, or started to question her beliefs as radical and concerning, she wanted her account closed.?

Reading between the lines she seems like a very kind but lost individual, with no one she can trust or turn to, including her family. I did not watch the videos and will not.

I just would not encourage her to post.

The problem with humans is that our mentality, our consciousness and our perception of reality all relies on an organ that's so delicate that one good bump or the slightest chemical imbalance can cause us to lose all sense of logic and perception. As amazing as the human brain is, it's simply a horrible tool for data collection and is incredibly easy to fool. Our tendency to believe there are intelligent forces behind natural events probably dates back to pre-humanity when it was beneficial think a rustling in the trees had a conscious purpose. In a world full of predators, those who feared anything they didn't understand were most likely to survive. Personally, I think this is at least part of our pre-position to believe in the supernatural. Coupled with tens of thousands of years of being taught from childhood that at least some sort of supreme being exists whether malevolent or benevolent, it's quite easy even for today's human species to seek guidance from or give blame to the supernatural. The reality is that most delusional psychosis are the result of a damaged or malfunctioning brain. That shouldn't be considered an insult any more than saying a person has a bad heart or a kidney failure. It's a medical problem and if the cause is chemical, it's quite often treatable although the science of treating the human brain is still relatively young for such a complex organ and we still have much to learn. There are also learned behavioral issues that can be treated by psychologists without the use of drugs but the fact that we can purposely alter human perception through therapy or chemical alterations is pretty strong evidence that we can learn to perceive less realistic things and any chemical imbalance can completely change our perception of reality. One good dose of the wrong chemical and we can be standing on a balcony believing we can fly.

The problem with any psychosis that causes people to see devils and demons is that there are far too many people who still believe that these things are at least remotely possible. These people are left trying to convince the person that they need professional help while maintaining that there is still some possibility that these things could be true. These hallucinations can obviously make daily life unmanageable and can be harmful to the people having them and everyone around them. It would be far more beneficial to be trying to convince the person to seek help rather than agree that what they're seeing is a possibility. As for the lizard eye phenomenon, I seriously doubt the human eye is even capable of contracting into a vertical "slit." The resulting transformation would most like damage the eye itself and while in this misshapen form the brain probably wouldn't be able to comprehend the data the eye is receiving anyway. The human eye has evolved to work in a very specific way and the brain interprets the (incorrect) information passing through the lens and an image is extrapolated from that data. Drastically altering either of these would more than likely cause the whole system to fail. You really don't have to do much to a human eye for it not to work properly.

Just to let you all know I'm back to my old self, I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown of some kind, but my partner, family and friends have helped me through.

It all started when I prayed to God to lift the veil, Science doesn't have all the answers, this is a priest from croatia whom a cross appeared on his forehead
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

as an example.
Science CANNOT explain it!

And I'm not trying to get any 'followers' lol It's just that I panicked and for what it's worth there are things that can't be explained, I think something attached itself to me, wherever I went lights would flicker, electric doors wouldn't open properly, even my keyboard wouldn't type with brand new batteries in it, the letters were sticking or just wouldn't show. This never happened me before.

And I agree that the mind is a very delicate and extremely complex organ.

Demonic Possession in people, please,please,please watch this, I have completely stopped gambling and I am a changed person.

Please all members watch this.

Apart from what the other posters have already stated, I have noticed your profile states your favorite films include 'The Omen', and 'Rosemary's Baby'. Both have possession / devil-induced empowerment / whatever you want to phrase it as being their main theme. You also list 'Avatar' - a film about aliens. Then there's 'The Green Mile' where a man has been imprisoned for suspected child murder & rape, and possesses some type of healing power.

I'm not trying to belittle what you clearly feel so strongly about, I just feel listing the above as 'favorites' is a form of endorsement of something that your statements in this thread are vehemently against :confused:

Oh I'm sure it can be fairly easily explained (such as him, or someone else, doing it).

I panicked and for what it's worth there are things that can't be explained

Things that can't be explained don't have to be supernatural. 200 years ago they couldn't explain the tides, for example.

I think something attached itself to me, wherever I went lights would flicker, electric doors wouldn't open properly, even my keyboard wouldn't type with brand new batteries in it, the letters were sticking or just wouldn't show. This never happened me before.

I had a friend who was convinced that supernatural things were happenening to him because "every time that he would look at the clock it would be 9:11". It's actually easy to explain so I asked him to do a simple test: Every time that he would look at the clock and it's NOT 9:11, to take a note. Turned out that he was looking at the clock hundreds of times every day, but his mind wouldn't pay attention unless it was 9:11.

You could do the same test...take note of every time that you walk into a room and the light doesn't flicker. Or the times that the electric doors do work...then if you apply basic maths to it, you might be surprised by the result.

Oh I'm sure it can be fairly easily explained (such as him, or someone else, doing it).

Things that can't be explained don't have to be supernatural. 200 years ago they couldn't explain the tides, for example.

I had a friend who was convinced that supernatural things were happenening to him because "every time that he would look at the clock it would be 9:11". It's actually easy to explain so I asked him to do a simple test: Every time that he would look at the clock and it's NOT 9:11, to take a note. Turned out that he was looking at the clock hundreds of times every day, but his mind wouldn't pay attention unless it was 9:11.

You could do the same test...take note of every time that you walk into a room and the light doesn't flicker. Or the times that the electric doors do work...then if you apply basic maths to it, you might be surprised by the result.

Actually this never happened to me before, even in the shop every light on the fridge as I walked past flickered and I looked over at it when I wasn't near the fridge and NONE of the lights were blinking.

As for the favs, they were written quite some time ago, this has been a recent experience.

Just to let you all know I'm back to my old self, I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown of some kind, but my partner, family and friends have helped me through.

It all started when I prayed to God to lift the veil, Science doesn't have all the answers, this is a priest from croatia whom a cross appeared on his forehead

as an example.

And I'm not trying to get any 'followers' lol It's just that I panicked and for what it's worth there are things that can't be explained, I think something attached itself to me, wherever I went lights would flicker, electric doors wouldn't open properly, even my keyboard wouldn't type with brand new batteries in it, the letters were sticking or just wouldn't show. This never happened me before.

Have you tried walking past slot machines?

Just relax in a comfy chair, stick some Black Sabbath on and get the Ouija board out.....

Have you tried walking past slot machines?

Just relax in a comfy chair, stick some Black Sabbath on and get the Ouija board out.....

My partner told me when he was younger that his sister and some of their friends messed with ouija and the glass flew off the table, he said this was before they went out to a night club, the house was locked up and all lights were turned out, when they returned from the night club the doors and windows were open and all the lights were on.

He also told me when he lived on the Isle of Bute, there was a shadow cloaked figure with red eyes standing in the castle courtyard, he siad he took to his heels and prayed til he got home, he was 14 or 15 he said.

One night when I was 15, my boyfriend and I were walking along a footpath talking, when I turned my head to the right I seen two red eyes staring at me, they were low and up a lane way, like about the height of a big dog, needless to say I said come on I just saw something and walked as fast as I could with my boyfriend to get away from that spot.

as an example.

Good that your back to your old self. Hopefully it was just too much stress or something.
Dont let things we cant control bother you, If there are demons or gods or whatnot screwing with us, then just let them.

My partner told me when he was younger that his sister and some of their friends messed with ouija and the glass flew off the table, he said this was before they went out to a night club, the house was locked up and all lights were turned out, when they returned from the night club the doors and windows were open and all the lights were on.

He also told me when he lived on the Isle of Bute, there was a shadow cloaked figure with red eyes standing in the castle courtyard, he siad he took to his heels and prayed til he got home, he was 14 or 15 he said.

One night when I was 15, my boyfriend and I were walking along a footpath talking, when I turned my head to the right I seen two red eyes staring at me, they were low and up a lane way, like about the height of a big dog, needless to say I said come on I just saw something and walked as fast as I could with my boyfriend to get away from that spot.

I won't spend much time trying to convince you that supernatural events are just natural events that haven't been explained yet. The human species have a pretty long and thorough history of believing in supernatural causes for completely natural occurrences. I think that some people are just more predisposed to believing in the supernatural than other people. It may even be in some part hereditary which might make for an interesting study.

Quite often the human brain receives information that it doesn't know exactly what to do with. Other times it receives information that could be the result of many different things. Even people who do not believe in the supernatural and are known to be logical thinkers are easily fooled. I had a cricket behind my desk driving me nuts for the last two nights. Turns out it's one of the fans in my computer. From the very second I heard it my brain told me "cricket." Sights and sounds are automatically interpreted by the brain almost instantly. We have built in facial recognition which tells us that any two dots with a line under it is a face. This is why so many people see faces in grains of wood or slices of toast. We recognize shapes but strangely we don't all see the same things. If two people look up at the clouds one person sees a train and another might see a row boat. Ink blot tests are hard evidence that different people see different things when they look at the same shapes. It's very easy for a few wet leaves to reflect some moon light and on a dark desolate road a person might see these as glowing eyes in the bushes.

I think a lot of it is what we learn as probably or possible cause. Personally, no matter what happens the very last thing I think is supernatural. My experience has taught me that this never seems to be the case so when there is an unexplained phenomenon I instinctively look for a natural cause. But even that doesn't always provide the correct answer. Which is why I suffered through two nights of cricket abuse when all I had to do was unplug one of my cooling fans.

I'm a believer in the supernatural. I also agree 100% unequivocally with Skiny. There generally are reasonable explanations to these kinds of things. I'll use an example:

When I was a child I lived in what I believed to be a haunted house. I saw them rarely as I was growing up. Within the last few weeks though, I've been sleeping at night time only to be awoken by voices that are laughing, voices saying my name, and the feeling of being dragged down my bed. That has all been a very scary experience to me. I thought that these shadow people had all of a sudden become evil and had started taunting me. Which was strange because the rare times I had seen them in the past they had almost never interacted with me.

So being open to the possibility of the supernatural. I was really scared. I told myself "the next time this happens I'm going to open my eyes to see if there's anything there" because I refused to open my eyes I had been so scared... So the following night I heard a voice say my name, I opened my eyes, and there was nothing there.

I suffer from chronic insomnia so take a strong combination of sleeping tablets before bed. My doctor had tweaked the medication a few weeks ago (around the same time I started hearing these voices talking to me) the voices were so real I could have sworn that something was really in my bed room. When I had finally decided to open my eyes after hearing those voices there was nothing there. They have now stopped all together.

Along with Insomnia I also have episodic sleep paralysis. Now regarding these shadow people I have seen at numerous times throughout my life. There's an explanation for that also they are apparently "things" associated with a multidimensional universe. However because I have seen these things that DO possibly exist I was much more open to the possibility that there was something supernatural going on that could have easily been explained due to the medication.

The world is so big, who knows what's out there. However most stuff does have a perfectly logical explanation.

P.s. I really hope this helps you :)

Last edited:
Glad you are back and feeling more yourself again. I was worried for you.

If your lights are flickering have your electrical checked. Your step in the house is different because of different heights, weights, you might step on a spot that jars the walls, and if it's flickering, there where and erosion, you don't want to die in a fire, or even lose your stuff and face thousands of dollars worth of damage.

If you nearly suffered a "nervous breakdown", please seek medical help. I suffered a breakdown a long time ago, I wish I had sought help before I got to that point.

Be skeptical about what other people are claiming to be the "truth". After all, there are websites promote Virtual Casinos as the No 1 rated casino!

I also want to point out that one of the causes Immortality could possibly and most likely be psychologically related. You don't need a negative experience to set off a break down/mental disruption/ episode. Many different words for this. They can be linked to things that may have happened in someones childhood, various other environmental factors, post traumatic stress, diet, there are allot of other things that need to be factored in. I also recommend having a blood test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Click here for Red Cherry Casino

Meister Ratings

Back