Please no more Starburst clones/rip offs

PMSL...........

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Click the game Stardust Evolution on the above link and this is the EXACT clone of St*rb*rst.

Play it in fun mode and weep.

'Made In Italy' - should say 'Cloned In Italy'.........

paytables, awards and game identical !!!!

Capecod.....says it all really. Should be called "FakeWHAT??" as they've plagiarized so many classics.

Personal favourites of mine are 'Immortal Blood' and 'Play Boy' :mad:

lol, yup had a chuckle at those 2 "Games" myself earlier.

Even played Immortal Blood for 50 or so spins, thinking 'Hmmm, Immortal Romance or Blood Suckers??'

Turns out it seems that its a carbon copy of the latter with the exception, the wonderful exception, the fantastic exception that when you land 3 scatters, it does NOTHING, yes hard to believe, NOTHING, can see these guys going straight to the top!

At least with the scatters not even triggering anything we will never feel let down by waiting 500 spins and been punished with a 10x win :)

Great Stuff!

Even played Immortal Blood for 50 or so spins, thinking 'Hmmm, Immortal Romance or Blood Suckers??'

Turns out it seems that its a carbon copy of the latter with the exception, the wonderful exception, the fantastic exception that when you land 3 scatters, it does NOTHING, yes hard to believe, NOTHING, can see these guys going straight to the top!

At least with the scatters not even triggering anything we will never feel let down by waiting 500 spins and been punished with a 10x win :)

Great Stuff!

Just surprised they're not accredited. "Made in Italy" should be enough to bypass the baptism :eek:

At least the game play seems to be much better at this clone slots than at the new html versions from netent :p

Edit: Did i say, i hate the html slots, aaarg...

Great Stuff!

Yep! Cape Codpiece's games are 5 scatters to trigger the bonuses. Which of course means instead of winning the reels are consistently rammed with superfluous pointless scatters each go. Dreadful games, except funnily enough the St*rb*rst clone which I prefer to the Gnatent version....in the same way I'd prefer Gonorrhoea to Syphilis.

,SPINNING STARS AND OTHERS(NOVOMATIC)

starburst is novomatics power stars game. the difference is that starburst have half lowered paytable. netents secret of atlantis feature is copy of novos jewels4all feature, the difference being the novo feature is wild and can drop anywhere vs netent being wild and symbol and dropping on the middle. jewels4all is my main choice once i step in a land based and despite is about 10 years old is still playable fresh.

We all have been guessing how many spins are done on a slot. Got this from a promo page at NetBet where they give away FS on Starburst at certain milestones on the way to 100Mio spins for 2016. The page has a live counter for the amount of spins.

Now i think this is Netent network wide not just Netbet, no sure about it though, but the number is certainly impressive. :eek: :D

Capture 743.jpg

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Click the game Stardust Evolution on the above link and this is the EXACT clone of St*rb*rst.

Play it in fun mode and weep.

'Made In Italy' - should say 'Cloned In Italy'.........

paytables, awards and game identical !!!!

Omg, just checked out the names on most of theit slots. How are they getting away with this?

Shame some people will still deposit there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back