Please Help With Donating A Mammogram

Clicked and shared just like last year. :thumbsup:

Also we had a collection at work for this cause and we raised €412.00 which was doubled by our CEO and thus we managed to scoop a fantastic €824.00 for this great cause! ;)

Bump!!!! Save The TaTas 2015

So many people have clicked every year for this great cause and sadly some are no longer with us ! This is an annual thread I put up every year or try to , so please read below and give a few seconds of your time to save a life , maybe someone you may know and love...................Laurie

A favor to ask, it only takes a minute.... Thank You

Please tell ten friends to tell ten today!

The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on their site daily to meet their quota
of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman.

It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on 'donating a mammogram' -- for free (pink window in the middle).
This does not cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate
a mammogram in exchange for advertising.

Here's the web site! Please pass it along to people you know.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Thank you so much.

There are so many women that cant afford this and if all it takes is a minute of time to click and maybe save one womans life to this dreaded disease then its worth the time to me, some of our lady forum members are fighting this disease now, please help and click the pink window...............laurie

So many people have clicked every year for this great cause and sadly some are no longer with us ! This is an annual thread I put up every yer or try to , so please read below and give a few seconds of your time to save a life , maybe someone you may know and love...................Laurie

A favor to ask, it only takes a minute.... Thank You

Please tell ten friends to tell ten today!

The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on their site daily to meet their quota
of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman.

It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on 'donating a mammogram' -- for free (pink window in the middle).
This does not cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate
a mammogram in exchange for advertising.

Here's the web site! Please pass it along to people you know.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Thank you so much.

There are so many women that cant afford this and if all it takes is a minute of time to click and maybe save one womans life to this dreaded disease then its worth the time to me, some of our lady forum members are fighting this disease now, please help and click the pink window...............laurie
Click done:thumbsup:

Sadly, I have become suspicious. Snopes says it is true though, so clicked and bookmarked.

Thanks Jassy , I sent Bryan a pm and asked that since we have been putting this up for years and the many clicks on here and by the forum members on F/B and other social media sites if we could make this a CM annual thing and name it in honor of members of our forum who are no longer here , Pina (Lisa) would be my choice.

I talked with someone last month where I am doing my clinicals and gave her an estimations of clicks that this forum has helped with over the years , well she helped me calculate , it would be around 4500 free mammograms over these past years , that is with members telling friends and family included , could be less and could be more.

If out of 4500 free screenings , just say for instance and 20 showed something abnormal on the image and say it was caught in time and a life was saved , that is a good thing and we all should celebrate that sacred life , I bet that lady and her family is.

If you have ever seen a cancer victim at stage 4 who is in that final stage of active dying , it is a sight you will never forget and a bitter sweet release for the family when they pass on , the suffering has gone and so many could be saved with just an annual screening. Please ladies and Gents on the forum remind your family members to get screened , you might just save their life.

Thank you again for your continued support , we may be a gaming forum but we are humans and we know or have lost someone to cancer that maybe could have been saved by early detection !

Laurie

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back