Playtech 'Dollar ball' Slots

bigbear

Just a question about the Playtech Dollar Ball slots where you have the choice whether to enable this feature.If you do i had assumed that they would play like a progressive with part of the bet going to fund the jackpot and the RTP would be correspondingly lower.Does it mean that the same slot would have two different RTP's,depending on whether or not you played with the feature enabled.Thanks everyone.

Just a question about the Playtech Dollar Ball slots where you have the choice whether to enable this feature.If you do i had assumed that they would play like a progressive with part of the bet going to fund the jackpot and the RTP would be correspondingly lower.Does it mean that the same slot would have two different RTP's,depending on whether or not you played with the feature enabled.Thanks everyone.

The way I understand it IS the two elements are seperate, and it's like playing the slot with an added option of a $1 raffle ticket to win the jackpot.

The actual TRTP may be higher with the jackpot enabled, but unless you hit that jackpot you'll never achieve it anyway...and it's costing you $1 extra.

PT slots aren't my strong suit, so I'm happy to stand corrected.

TRTP can be misleading where progressives are concerned e.g. Slotland used to advertise 100%+ RTP on some games, and still show 98%+ across the board.....BUT this is ONLY when the jackpot is in play, which requireds a minimum $5 bet. Take out the progressive, and the figures would be quite a bit lower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back