New Slot Announcement Playboy Gold - Microgaming

Wild Reels

Meister Member
webmeister
Haven't seen a thread for this but it's been announced, I'm guessing the main reveal and info will be at ICE 2018 in Feb,

6 reels with base game and bonus features.

Release date - 7th March 2018

Anyone have more info, and please Microgaming make it as good as the original :)

NeverLucky

is actually lucky sometimes
Haven't seen a thread for this but it's been announced, I'm guessing the main reveal and info will be at ICE 2018 in Feb,

6 reels with base game and bonus features.

Release date - 7th March 2018

Anyone have more info, and please Microgaming make it as good as the original :)
Oh god, the next Playboy version thats gonna absolutely demolish my balance :D.
To be fair though, i've had quite a few good wins on it also. Hope they come up with a random-in-play thats different from Immortal/Finer Reels/Thunderstruck II :)

dionysus

can turn wine into water
CAG
MM
lol I actually really like Playboy 1
it was a bummer when they struck it from the Canadian market

goatwack

Swingin' like Darryl Strawberry
CAG
Hugh're having a laugh aren't you MG? :mad:

roodyroop28

Newbie member
After leaving it for one hour on Autoplay:

- 2x "Bonuses" each Cash Prizes and biggest win was 20x
- 1x Bonus Free Spins -> 38x

In a nutshell:
- 6x reel Slot with 100 lines
- Low variance
- 3x different Features on the Bonus Wheel (similiar to Tarzan or Bridesmaids)

Humble opinion:
Oh boy - why MG, why?:eek2::mad:

But at least the Music and the playmates are nice

goatwack

CAG
Not content with cloning their games, MG have gone one better by cloning the same titles (tit-les?) and slapping GOLD on the end.

Because you know, anything with 'gold' in it is hot shit right now in the industry :cool:

SpinUk

PABnonaccred
MM
Sick of the low variance rubbish ganes being churned out these days - no chance of a cashout anytime soon (which is the driving force behind the design).

The day they start getting rid of the classic 243 slots like IR and jurassic park is the day I chuck in the towel.

goatwack

CAG
Sick of the low variance rubbish ganes being churned out these days - no chance of a cashout anytime soon (which is the driving force behind the design).

The day they start getting rid of the classic 243 slots like IR and jurassic park is the day I chuck in the towel.
I think what MG and co are working towards is getting rid of the lowroller, or at least the lowroller that builds up a session from a small deposit. The art of attaining a decent cashout from small means is like a nuisance to them, so their game designs reflect this.

They will eventually phase out the classics, and I too will cease playing when that happens :cool:

ShiftedDesign

Registered
I came across an article saying that the game is actually made by an independent developer that is providing to MG, maybe it won't be so bad?
"Playboy Gold has been developed by Triple Edge Studios, a new independent studio that is providing exclusive content to Microgaming."
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Been a lurker for a bit, figured I would contribute since this hadn't been mentioned yet.

gambyx7

I don't know...not in MG style (thats for sure)...looks a bit like Halloween slot....

DreamRJ

Out of this world!
webmeister
MM
And again this is not a slot made by MG. It is a partner of theirs. Why do people keep saying they are MG, They really need to make sure that they say MG is only partnering and hosting this slot.

gambyx7

And again this is not a slot made by MG. It is a partner of theirs. Why do people keep saying they are MG, They really need to make sure that they say MG is only partnering and hosting this slot.
It is by MG - licence-wise....and they are using other studios more and more...