New Slot Announcement Playboy Gold - Microgaming

Wild Reels

Meister Member
webmeister
Haven't seen a thread for this but it's been announced, I'm guessing the main reveal and info will be at ICE 2018 in Feb,

6 reels with base game and bonus features.

Release date - 7th March 2018

Anyone have more info, and please Microgaming make it as good as the original :)

Haven't seen a thread for this but it's been announced, I'm guessing the main reveal and info will be at ICE 2018 in Feb,

6 reels with base game and bonus features.

Release date - 7th March 2018

Anyone have more info, and please Microgaming make it as good as the original :)
Oh god, the next Playboy version thats gonna absolutely demolish my balance :D.
To be fair though, i've had quite a few good wins on it also. Hope they come up with a random-in-play thats different from Immortal/Finer Reels/Thunderstruck II :)

After leaving it for one hour on Autoplay:

- 2x "Bonuses" each Cash Prizes and biggest win was 20x
- 1x Bonus Free Spins -> 38x

In a nutshell:
- 6x reel Slot with 100 lines
- Low variance
- 3x different Features on the Bonus Wheel (similiar to Tarzan or Bridesmaids)

Humble opinion:
Oh boy - why MG, why?:eek2::mad:

But at least the Music and the playmates are nice

Hugh're having a laugh aren't you MG? :mad:
It'll go tits-up like most MG releases. I won't wax lyrical about this game, it'll bust me and in no time I'll be behind.

Sick of the low variance rubbish ganes being churned out these days - no chance of a cashout anytime soon (which is the driving force behind the design).

The day they start getting rid of the classic 243 slots like IR and jurassic park is the day I chuck in the towel.

Sick of the low variance rubbish ganes being churned out these days - no chance of a cashout anytime soon (which is the driving force behind the design).

The day they start getting rid of the classic 243 slots like IR and jurassic park is the day I chuck in the towel.
I think what MG and co are working towards is getting rid of the lowroller, or at least the lowroller that builds up a session from a small deposit. The art of attaining a decent cashout from small means is like a nuisance to them, so their game designs reflect this.

They will eventually phase out the classics, and I too will cease playing when that happens :cool:

I came across an article saying that the game is actually made by an independent developer that is providing to MG, maybe it won't be so bad?
"Playboy Gold has been developed by Triple Edge Studios, a new independent studio that is providing exclusive content to Microgaming."
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Been a lurker for a bit, figured I would contribute since this hadn't been mentioned yet.

And again this is not a slot made by MG. It is a partner of theirs. Why do people keep saying they are MG, They really need to make sure that they say MG is only partnering and hosting this slot.

And again this is not a slot made by MG. It is a partner of theirs. Why do people keep saying they are MG, They really need to make sure that they say MG is only partnering and hosting this slot.

It is by MG - licence-wise....and they are using other studios more and more...

Seeing as people have been debating...

"We are excited to announce that we will be working with new independent game studios on an exclusive basis! (Snip)

Triple Edge Studios is the first of those independent studios.

(Snip)

Headline games released under the Triple Edge shield include Playboy™ Gold and Halloween®."

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back