Playboy game mirogaming

davdav5678

Dormant account
Hello Guys ladies

I was wondering if anyone got a good win on the playboy game on mirogaming

i play this game the most rate around 90 per spin .The other day played around £2.40 dead spin

Had nice win off 30 p before .Just cant seem to hit more then £400 win at once yes lucky with that win a few months ago .

Anyone have screen shoots that would be good to see :thumbsup:

Also anyone had luck on Julian 25 free spin round with the wilds only every seem to get 2

cheers :thumbsup:

Hello Guys ladies

i play this game the most rate around 90 per spin .The other day played around £2.40 dead spin

Had nice win off 30 p before .Just cant seem to hit more then £400 win at once yes lucky with that win a few months ago .

Also anyone had luck on Julian 25 free spin round with the wilds only every seem to get 2

Had some great wins lately on Playboy.
Won over a 1000 euro from a 30 cent stake and nearly 700 from a 60 cent stake playing sofia and on Jillian have had many wins over a 100 lately with a 30 or 60 c stake.
It is a slot thats either hot or damn cold but i kind of know when to stop on the game now just like The Finer Reels which has been coldish for about 3 weeks now.

Had some great wins lately on Playboy.
Won over a 1000 euro from a 30 cent stake and nearly 700 from a 60 cent stake playing sofia and on Jillian have had many wins over a 100 lately with a 30 or 60 c stake.
It is a slot thats either hot or damn cold but i kind of know when to stop on the game now just like The Finer Reels which has been coldish for about 3 weeks now.

Thanks for the reply :notworthy some great wins there :)

Yer me too , Seem the way to go 30p spin

Tried the finer reels too that's a good one

Hello Guys ladies

Ive had many most of the time i would pick sofia OBV where i have hit 4 liner wilds never been able to hit 5 reels :p maybe in the future hehe plYBOY 4 REEL.jpg

heres one but i have more somewhere in the "Show me the money "thread

Do play 'PlayBoy' from time to time but not one of my 'main' games.

Tend to choose 3rd One from the left on Playboy (rolling reels can never remember girls names :p) and the last one at the top on Finer Reels. All 4 features accessible on both games but never got owt like the screenies I've seen on here.

Have had 3 Reels Wild on Gillian's Wild Night or whatever its called but guess what, it was the 3rd,4th and 5th reel and the first two didn't match, right sickener just like happens many a time on IR :(

Hit 3 reels on TFROL 'wild celebration' twice but both times had lowest paying symbols on other 2 reels so wasn't a massive amount.

Playboy can when its in the right frame of mind 'keep you level' for loads of spins with regular 'none picture 5OAK) but when it does this it also seems to throw in 100's of 'teasers' which is annoying at times too.

Battlestar Galactica can throw you some huge wins for minimum bet when its thawed out too :)

Do play 'PlayBoy' from time to time but not one of my 'main' games.

Tend to choose 3rd One from the left on Playboy (rolling reels can never remember girls names :p) and the last one at the top on Finer Reels. All 4 features accessible on both games but never got owt like the screenies I've seen on here.

Have had 3 Reels Wild on Gillian's Wild Night or whatever its called but guess what, it was the 3rd,4th and 5th reel and the first two didn't match, right sickener just like happens many a time on IR :(

Hit 3 reels on TFROL 'wild celebration' twice but both times had lowest paying symbols on other 2 reels so wasn't a massive amount.

Playboy can when its in the right frame of mind 'keep you level' for loads of spins with regular 'none picture 5OAK) but when it does this it also seems to throw in 100's of 'teasers' which is annoying at times too.

Battlestar Galactica can throw you some huge wins for minimum bet when its thawed out too :)

cool thanks :D

Played this quite a lot when it came out.

Only realy seemed to have hit big wins on the rolling wilds feature (I think thats what it's called)

Nothing massive though.

Mainly hit biiger wins on TFROL & IR

start with 30p if balance is low 60p if you have at least £70-80 keep spinning this bet until you unlock Sofia up bet one more level(90p) when you hit a win of at least 60x then keep on picking sofia it can take up to 1000 rounds before you will get that breakthrough stacked wilds dream free spins but it will come my best is 730x60p(pic below) this was not even face symbols so imagine the hit I'd have got with any of the sexy ladies!! Always go on this game with the attitude I am going to bust because mostly you will but when you win it wins big!! ;)

60p bet!!!.jpg

running wilds are the best!! 30pbet=100.76!.jpg

start with 30p if balance is low 60p if you have at least £70-80 keep spinning this bet until you unlock Sofia up bet one more level(90p) when you hit a win of at least 60x then keep on picking sofia it can take up to 1000 rounds before you will get that breakthrough stacked wilds dream free spins but it will come my best is 730x60p(pic below) this was not even face symbols so imagine the hit I'd have got with any of the sexy ladies!! Always go on this game with the attitude I am going to bust because mostly you will but when you win it wins big!! ;)

View attachment 50518

View attachment 50519

Great thanks I have to remember that one

Played on it today got £4.40 win lol I keep trying thanks for sharing :notworthy

b3b44; said:
Hope you hit lots of these!! Good luck :thumbsup:

Very impressive b3b44 do you set the slot to quick spin in base game like I do? Oh and Dav Dav one more thing always play this slot somewhere with a decent loyalty scheme/cashback to fully benefit ;)! Places such as BetVictor,Slotty Vegas,Play Hippo,Next etc

Very impressive b3b44 do you set the slot to quick spin in base game like I do? Oh and Dav Dav one more thing always play this slot somewhere with a decent loyalty scheme/cashback to fully benefit ;)! Places such as BetVictor,Slotty Vegas,Play Hippo,Next etc

Cheers I just joined slotty Vegas heard good things about it :thumbsup:

yes always on quickspin every slot i play :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back