Play just friends online for real money

Kroffe

เ๓ ค Ŧคภςץ ๒єคг
MM
If it could be somehow organised, although its been a god while, I'd try and join in (as long as the stakes were pathetically low :oops: :oops:)
If we set it up as a tournament instead of a cash-game, it would be a single cost that we can choose ourselves to enter.
Like if we have €5 as a buyin, that would get you 1000 chips for example, and then you play with those instead of money.
Go join the group now, im sure we can have a game organized and ready by 2022

dionysus

Good(w)ill Ambassador
CAG
MM
I feel somewhat confident that the meister will join aswell.
Theres like a 93% chance that hat he is wearing was won in a game of poker.
You'd have to go way back in, but I'm nearly sure there were games back in the day...at 32red maybe?

edit ya just saw Bry's post page 1

Kroffe

เ๓ ค Ŧคภςץ ๒єคг
MM
You'd have to go way back in, but I'm nearly sure there were games back in the day...at 32red maybe?

edit ya just saw Bry's post page 1
Yeah, he tried to exclude us Swedish players right from the start.
But im willing to accept him into the group i created on the site he owns.
Im nice like that.

I would invite Jan, but im afraid he would die laughing when he sees the low stakes we are discussing.
:oops:

ShadyFei

Experienced Member
If we set it up as a tournament instead of a cash-game, it would be a single cost that we can choose ourselves to enter.
Like if we have €5 as a buyin, that would get you 1000 chips for example, and then you play with those instead of money.
Go join the group now, im sure we can have a game organized and ready by 2022
I like the tournament idea. Plus, I think it is pretty easy to set up private tourneys in the online poker rooms like PokerStars, etc