Play authentic UK fruit machines for free

Rusty

Banned User - repetitive flaming
There is wonderful free site called fruitemu
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
where all the best UK fruit machines are emulated (not simulated) so you get to play the actual fruit machine on your PC!

You just need to register there and download the appropriate emulation software and the fruit machines you want to play and then play away!

The process is not absolutely straight forward but if you need any help you can pm me or ask some of the helpful types that reside in their forum or check out their extensive help guide.

If you want to play original UK slots for free there is no better place and they even have the club versions of many slots.(5 reel jackpot slots)

There is wonderful free site called fruitemu
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
where all the best UK fruit machines are emulated (not simulated) so you get to play the actual fruit machine on your PC!

You just need to register there and download the appropriate emulation software and the fruit machines you want to play and then play away!

The process is not absolutely straight forward but if you need any help you can pm me or ask some of the helpful types that reside in their forum or check out their extensive help guide.

If you want to play original UK slots for free there is no better place and they even have the club versions of many slots.(5 reel jackpot slots)

Well, you beat me to it:) - KK, you have your answer.

My Win98 machine could not run a couple of the emulators, and my Monitor was too short for Doctor Who.

My new machine should cope, and the site has made things a lot easier than when I tried them a couple of years ago.

There are some other sites with the downloads, but this is the main one, and where those eBay traders nick their material from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back