Question Play and GO

dave1888

Ueber Meister
PABnononaccred2
mm1
Just need some assistance everyone. :)

I recently became unable to play HTML5 Play and GO on my computer. What graphics card will I need to be able to enjoy playing Play and GO on computer again?

It's constantly saying graphical Acceleration error have tried everything and I'm coming to the conclusion I need to update my graphics card.

greylady

Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes

I recently became unable to play HTML5 Play and GO on my computer. What graphics card will I need to be able to enjoy playing Play and GO on computer again?

It's constantly saying graphical Acceleration error have tried everything and I'm coming to the conclusion I need to update my graphics card.

It sounds more like a driver error Dave, what operating system and version are you using?

Yellowsamuel

Have you got "Use hardware acceleration when available" checked Chrome settings?

greylady

Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes
Windows 7 and tried all browsers getting same error.

Try updating your graphics driver Dave:

Go to your control panel and pick System and Security
Pick 'windows Update'
Check for updates on the window and let it search
Search for the updates with your graphics card manufacturer in the header title
Install the latest version and once installed, restart your computer

I hope you can understand that :)

Jono777

Ueber Meister
CAG
mm1
mm4

Spotted an error in your OP mate, I'm afraid :(

Impossible, even Albert Einstein and Co couldn't advise on that one!