Pistoleras ~ New Game

bruinsdude

PABaccred
mm1
Didn't see a thread for this one, so I created one.

This slot is RED hot right now for me on 32 Red. A clone of Twisted Circus I guess, the free spins are mighty rare, only once in what seems like 1000 spins, but this game just keeps on paying.

Side note: Seems that this is one of the first slots to incorporate a time stamp along with the big wins.....see attached screenshot

pistoleras.jpg

I agree free spins are very rare. I have done about 1000 spins on this and only got the free spin twice. First was within my very first 3 spins and the next one came approximately 700-800 spins later.

Don't really feel for this slot unfortunately theres plenty of small wins but I have done approx 1000 spins and I don't even recall getting 3 of a kind of the top 2 symbols by itself or with a wild. Just seems really easy to win anything under x1 but really really hard to either trigger the free spins (which aren't that special to begin with) and pretty hard to get anything decent in base game. The 'pick 3 symbols' bonus game I have had trigger alot so thats a positive but other than that its been rather cold for me.

Much prefer kitty/hound. More interesting free spin that actually seems to trigger. Though I have gotten 'split wilds' much more than any other option. Anyone get that as well?

I agree free spins are very rare. I have done about 1000 spins on this and only got the free spin twice. First was within my very first 3 spins and the next one came approximately 700-800 spins later.

Don't really feel for this slot unfortunately theres plenty of small wins but I have done approx 1000 spins and I don't even recall getting 3 of a kind of the top 2 symbols by itself or with a wild. Just seems really easy to win anything under x1 but really really hard to either trigger the free spins (which aren't that special to begin with) and pretty hard to get anything decent in base game. The 'pick 3 symbols' bonus game I have had trigger alot so thats a positive but other than that its been rather cold for me.

Much prefer kitty/hound. More interesting free spin that actually seems to trigger. Though I have gotten 'split wilds' much more than any other option. Anyone get that as well?

yup had 8 features 7 were split wild. Other one was rolling wilds in reels 2 and 4. The wilds never even went into place once in those free spins.

Yeah I thought that was odd but its maybe a bit too early to tell. I was a little annoyed though when I got 'split wilds' about 4 times in a row last night.

Played some more kitty (and alittle pistoleras) today and I got the feature 4 times - 2 super stacked wilds and 2 frozen wilds so hopefully getting 4 split wilds feature in a row is not common (not that its a bad thing just would like to have variety). Did manage a x100 bonus round on frozen wilds and to date kitty has been quite good to me (good playtime on low stakes, bonus feature triggerse relatively good). Did not play pistoleras for long - 50 spins or so and achieved absolutely nothing. I do wish it was stacked wilds though that would make the game quite interesting!

Seems all the new slots have that timestamp thing which is quite cool because you look back at your top 5 wins. If they incorporated a screenshot feature of those top 5 wins so you can look back that would be icing :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back