New Slot Announcement Phoenix Sun by Quickspin

SPOPPLE

Experienced Member
Quickspin don't do "big" so you'll be waiting a while :p

Love how so many of their "games" pay less than 1-2x for 5OAK, Disgusting Provider :mad:

haha true, 1000x in second strike which I have got close to is one of their biggest line wins I know of. You dont really play quickspin for their massive payouts, you play for the generally frequent bonuses that often pay around the 100x mark.

They are actually a pretty good provider IF you just hit it and quit it and avoid the really bad slots, most the slots do have terrible payouts but there are some slots which I find reliable if I need a cashboot, the payouts are poor but games like the wild chase, I can sometimes play that comfortably at £5-7.50 a spin, it might go dead for 20 spins but then it will throw in a x30 hit.

Crystal queen I hit a 300x on the other day, I find three musketeers to be a really good slot and ive had alot of features that paid quite high, over £1500 on a £2.50 spin. Big bad wolf is OK, as is razortooth and ive had some decent wins on sinbad. They have some really horrible games though like Gold Lab, Hidden Valley, Epic Journey, Firestorm...ugh hate them.

lockinlove

Staring into the sun
PABaccred
PABnonaccred
I tried this last night. Played like 25 spins, got super trolled and left and wont return

GoldenGhoul

Experienced Member
haha true, 1000x in second strike which I have got close to is one of their biggest line wins I know of. You dont really play quickspin for their massive payouts, you play for the generally frequent bonuses that often pay around the 100x mark.

They are actually a pretty good provider IF you just hit it and quit it and avoid the really bad slots, most the slots do have terrible payouts but there are some slots which I find reliable if I need a cashboot, the payouts are poor but games like the wild chase, I can sometimes play that comfortably at £5-7.50 a spin, it might go dead for 20 spins but then it will throw in a x30 hit.

Crystal queen I hit a 300x on the other day, I find three musketeers to be a really good slot and ive had alot of features that paid quite high, over £1500 on a £2.50 spin. Big bad wolf is OK, as is razortooth and ive had some decent wins on sinbad. They have some really horrible games though like Gold Lab, Hidden Valley, Epic Journey, Firestorm...ugh hate them.

Treasure Island is also from Quickspin, isn't it? The one with locked barrell wilds and super wilds in free spin feature? I really like it (one of the few lower variance games I truly enjoy), although it has that annoying thing where you can win a crappy cash prize for 3 scatters (plus the picking bonus is also atrocious so it's all about the free spins). In general I agree that they do seem to have some solid games, but also agree with the assessment that their 5oak pays are "disgusting" ;)

lotusch

A little mix of Dutch and Irish
Dunover mate it truly is horrendous!
Don't play it in real you'll get thumped I played it with an €86 balance at Videoslots yesterday it took me down to €40(25c bets) without one bonus round..300 spins of mince!

Best win wasn't even 8x bet. It's more brutal than Rhino! :eek2:

Seriously the only thing this is any good for is Cashback because you'll not win much therefore the cashback will be huge!

Classic Quickspin trash...
I hate their slots and basicly never play them...

Learned my lesson on Second Strike!