New Slot Announcement Phantom Of The Opera by Netent

Don't know if they use the same artists for every game but this looks terrible. Graphically it reminds me of Dracula, and the gameplay looks very Netent.

Extremely lazy game design....my money's on MG's version being much better than this :cool:

I generally hate games that play left to right and right to left... And this does look graphically poor and there also seems nothing to aim for in the Free Spins. My bet is this won't do that well

Don't know if they use the same artists for every game but this looks terrible. Graphically it reminds me of Dracula, and the gameplay looks very Netent.

Extremely lazy game design....my money's on MG's version being much better than this :cool:

This could have been a good game, the graphics and sounds are very effective but it's let down by the same old 400x max win and low base game pays as other 5x4 40-liners like Crapula and Neon Staxx etc. The mechanic is simply poor. MG's can't fail to be better.

The sound arrangement was the only thing I liked about this slot. Unfortunately, the rest does not justice to that and neither to the theme. :oops:

And fully agree, another max. 400x win, low variance drivel that behaves prolonged periods like a super HV game (due to the stacked symbols). :rolleyes:

Did this slot get killed? Not that I'm sad about it, but it's not on any sites and the video seems to have been removed from the NetEnt youtube channel. Was it something to do with the competing MG slot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back