Petition to write of debt in Haiti

zebedy

No!!!! Im Spartacus
There's one more thing that you can do right now to help the Haitian people in the longer term. This desperately poor country is dealing with crippling debt before the earthquake the country owed $891 million to the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and others. Haiti is going to find it hard to pay these debts given the scale of devastation.

Oxfam are campaigning to get this debt cancelled, and we need your help. Urgently.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

edit
ive just realised its to late, still it wouldnt hurt to do it anyway,you never know

Last edited:
There's one more thing that you can do right now to help the Haitian people in the longer term. This desperately poor country is dealing with crippling debt before the earthquake the country owed $891 million to the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and others. Haiti is going to find it hard to pay these debts given the scale of devastation.

Oxfam are campaigning to get this debt cancelled, and we need your help. Urgently.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

edit
ive just realised its to late, still it wouldnt hurt to do it anyway,you never know

Its a good thought and thing to do with all the devastation that this poor country has gone thru.

Its was my understanding that most of the money given by many nations in the past never went to the people except the Dirty goverment officials that lined their own pockets and never took care of its people.

I hope that every goverment helping with money will make sure the same thing doesnt happen again, these folks have seen hell and been thru enough...........laurie

I never expected it to be (and it would not have been) paid back regardless......The ole political grand standing including Frist who has been all over this. Wonder if his family (primary shareholders of the ,iirc, largest for profit hospital corporation in the US) is forgiving all the outstanding medical bills of uninsured American citizens?? Jus' Sayin'!! Ya Think??

Wouldn't it be the way how they could control the country in the future?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back