Parabol Casino - resolved

huangshiren

Dormant account
I register at this casino on Dec 30, 2004. And I tried to deposit 20 Euro into it from my neteller account. After I clicked the submit botton in the cashier, I got an error message for asking me to deposit again. I tried twice more and failed again. My account balance was still zero . So I logged out and checked in my neteller account. Shit, I was charged $27.73 three times in 2 minutes. They ripped me off!!! Here is the information.

Dec 30 15:39 Parabol Casino $27.73 USD Accepted
Dec 30 15:38 Parabol Casino $27.73 USD Accepted
Dec 30 15:37 Parabol Casino $27.73 USD Accepted

I had to call the customer service of Neteller for help. They said they can't charge back for me and I have to contact Parabol Casino directly. Neteller only gave me the transaction numbers of the three deposits.

Ok, I wrote an email to support@parabol.com and complainted for this. No response after 24 hours. It is obviously that I was fucked by this evil casino.

Guys, do not touch this rogue asino!!
 
Last edited:

paul1

Dormant account
huangshiren said:
I had to call the customer service of Neteller for help. They said they can't charge back for me and I have to contact Parabol Casino directly. Neteller only gave me the transaction numbers of the three deposits.

Ok, I wrote an email to support@parabol.com and complainted for this. No response after 24 hours. It is obviously that I was fucked by this evil casino.
I don't know anything about that casino. But this sounds like a problem that is not unique to it. Once in awhile, you get an error message as if the transaction did not go through, but actually it did go through. It's just part of life. So the next time you get an error message, check your Neteller account BEFORE you try to submit it again, AND, before you go running to a public forum crying about being ripped off by an evil casino. :(
 

jinnia

Dormant account
Since the poster e-mailed this casino and no response after 24 hours, which is more than enough time for them to respond, then 'crying' in a public forum is about the only thing left for a player to do.

The support teams need to respond in an acceptable time frame when a player FIRST submits a problem and/or a complaint (of which this poster says he/she done). If the casino can not, will not, address a players e-mail, then other players need to know of the problem and at what casino.

More and more I see posters who has been around a while immediately become a smartass to a new poster. This is WRONG! If you can not ask questions or give advice without that smartass attitude, then it would be best if you didn't respond at all!!
 

jetset

RIP Brian
CAG
www.casinoparabol.com
New online casino in Turkish and English language versions and powered by Net Entertainement no download software. The owners are Million Mind SA out of Costa Rica, and the usual contactable 24/7 Support and financial options of Neteller/Moneybookers are offered. The presentation is average at best, and there are already alarming player complaints of slow-pay surfacing - not a good sign.

I would try contacting Net Entertainment in Sweden, too. The *licensing* jurisdiction - Costa Rica - will be of no help whatsoever based on past experience, although the authorities there do a lot of talking about tightening up on bad practice - it just never seems to materialise...
 

tunisianswife

Dormant account
Is there a telephone # that you can use to contact them? It may be faster to get a response than the email since it is a holiday weekend. I know that is no excuse for casinos that take money 24/7 even on holidays, but perhaps it can be straightened out on the phone with better results.
 

paul1

Dormant account
jinnia said:
Since the poster e-mailed this casino and no response after 24 hours, which is more than enough time for them to respond, then 'crying' in a public forum is about the only thing left for a player to do.

The support teams need to respond in an acceptable time frame when a player FIRST submits a problem and/or a complaint (of which this poster says he/she done). If the casino can not, will not, address a players e-mail, then other players need to know of the problem and at what casino.

More and more I see posters who has been around a while immediately become a smartass to a new poster. This is WRONG! If you can not ask questions or give advice without that smartass attitude, then it would be best if you didn't respond at all!!
Absolutely casinos need to answer their emails quickly. Absolutely! I'm not defending the casino AT ALL! But I, myself, have clicked the deposit option again after an error message, only to find out that the money had been taken out of Neteller twice. THAT'S my advice to the person. CHECK your Neteller after an error message and make sure your money hasn't already gone out. Stuff happens.

So it can happen to any of us. But I would certainly spend a little more time than 24 hours trying to correct the problem before I went crying in public, saying that the casino was "evil" and had "F-ed me".
 

huangshiren

Dormant account
No service number on their website.

No service number on their website, only an email address for support and a fax number. I can't contact them by phone. :(

tunisianswife said:
Is there a telephone # that you can use to contact them? It may be faster to get a response than the email since it is a holiday weekend. I know that is no excuse for casinos that take money 24/7 even on holidays, but perhaps it can be straightened out on the phone with better results.
 

jinnia

Dormant account
paul1 said:
Absolutely casinos need to answer their emails quickly. Absolutely! I'm not defending the casino AT ALL! But I, myself, have clicked the deposit option again after an error message, only to find out that the money had been taken out of Neteller twice. THAT'S my advice to the person. CHECK your Neteller after an error message and make sure your money hasn't already gone out. Stuff happens.

So it can happen to any of us. But I would certainly spend a little more time than 24 hours trying to correct the problem before I went crying in public, saying that the casino was "evil" and had "F-ed me".
When STUFF happens and you get ignored by the place it happened at, it's time to make it known at the forums, in hopes that it may be checked into and corrected, so no one else gets it happening to them!!

Some things don't occur to a person to check when it comes to getting an error message, if it errors out, then the information shouldn't have gone out to take the players money. Seems logical.

I personally emailed this place asking for a phone number to where a player/person could actually speak with a human being in support. I received an automated email at first.. just first part of emails will be posted..

----- Original Message -----
From: Parabol Support
To: xxx
Sent: Saturday, January 01, 2005 8:46 PM
Subject: Acknowledge: Customer Service Phone Number Requested! (Ticket# ...)


Thank you for contacting Parabol Support.

This is an automatic acknowledgement to let you know that we have received your inquiry. There is no need to reply to this email.


then a response a bit later from the Support Team evading the question
----- Original Message -----
From: Parabol Support
To: xxx ; support@parabol.com
Sent: Saturday, January 01, 2005 9:03 PM
Subject: RE: Customer Service Phone Number Requested! (xxxxx)


Thank you for contacting Parabol Support.

We have generated a support ticket to help us track your inquiry. Your ticket code is xxxxxxxxxx. Please use this code in any further communication.


In case this email does not fully answer your question, or you would like to contact us for any reason, simply reply to this e-mail. There also is a information available with answers to the most common questions online, Parabol Casino Faq. When a chat operator is online you can also get immediate assistance using our Chat support service at.

They ignored answering a direct question, so I resent it.. no response at all.

Software screw-up, or set intentionally?

more complaints
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
 
Last edited:

paul1

Dormant account
jinnia said:
When STUFF happens and you get ignored by the place it happened at, it's time to make it known at the forums, in hopes that it may be checked into and corrected, so no one else gets it happening to them!!
Well I can't argue with anything you said, Jinnia. I can't argue and I'm NOT arguing. But the original poster, apparently dealt with them for a mere 24 hours before announcing in public that they are "evil" and they "F-ed him." Well, maybe thay are, and maybe they did.

I'd still wait more than 24 hours before complaining in public. It's not "fair" to the casinos. I mean, not to the legitimate casinos, anyway.

Look, I'm NOT defending any casinos. I know that just because I get 100 happy-birthday emails on my birthday doesn't mean they love me. They WANT MY MONEY. :D
 

DealerBusts

Dormant account
Took my over a month to get my cashin from Parabol casino and this is under 50 euros! Maybe they're deliberately delaying payments for first time cashins.
 

jinnia

Dormant account
paul1 said:
I'd still wait more than 24 hours before complaining in public. It's not "fair" to the casinos. I mean, not to the legitimate casinos, anyway.
I don't want to argue myself, but if a casino is 'legitimate' (meaning operating fairly) 24 hours is long enough for your email to be answered. And still over 24 hours since first 24 hours passed, player says still nothing.

paul1 said:
Look, I'm NOT defending any casinos. I know that just because I get 100 happy-birthday emails on my birthday doesn't mean they love me. They WANT MY MONEY. :D
You are exactly right there, especially just as you reach the wagering requirement, you make no more hits.. happens all the time.
 

huangshiren

Dormant account
Here is the reponse :(

Thank you for contacting Parabol.

We have generated a support ticket to help us track your inquiry. Your ticket code is XXXXXXXXXX. Please use this code in any further communication.

In case this email does not fully answer your question, or you would like to contact us for any reason, simply reply to this e-mail. There also is a information available with answers to the most common questions online,
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
. When an chat operator is online you can also get immediate assistance using our Chat support service at

https://server.iad.liveperson.net/hc/?cmd=file&file=visitorWantsToChat&site=XXXXXXX&SESSIONVAR!Ticket=XXXXXXXXXX!skill=Parabol%20LTD

Thank you

Parabol Support
 

huangshiren

Dormant account
Tried their online live chat and was told that their accounting department didn't work today. I will try it again tomorrow.

huangshiren said:
Thank you for contacting Parabol.

We have generated a support ticket to help us track your inquiry. Your ticket code is XXXXXXXXXX. Please use this code in any further communication.

In case this email does not fully answer your question, or you would like to contact us for any reason, simply reply to this e-mail. There also is a information available with answers to the most common questions online,
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
. When an chat operator is online you can also get immediate assistance using our Chat support service at

https://server.iad.liveperson.net/hc/?cmd=file&file=visitorWantsToChat&site=XXXXXXX&SESSIONVAR!Ticket=XXXXXXXXXX!skill=Parabol%20LTD

Thank you

Parabol Support
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
paul1 said:
...I'd still wait more than 24 hours before complaining in public. It's not "fair" to the casinos. I mean, not to the legitimate casinos, anyway...
Especially during a holiday weekend. They may be on auto-pilot.

I'll contact the casino to see if they can expedite an answer for our misfortunate player.
 
P

ParabolManager

Guest
In response to this, I can assure you our support have now sent 2 replies to the player in question. I can post here if you feel nessecary

We have no record nor have recieved any funds into our neteller account.

Of course we have now contacted neteller ourselves as well as our software provider to make sure an error has not occurred which is out of our hands.

If the complainant checks his mail he will see what actions we are taking.

With regards to other earlier complaints, I will admit that we are a new operation, and have had some teething troubles. Our support has been slow along with our payments, but i can assure you we feel we have now rectified these issues.

Parabol Management
 

huangshiren

Dormant account
The deposit shows up

Thank for your help. The 60 Euro deposit shows up in my casino account now. I asked for removing the bonus. Thanks again

ParabolManager said:
In response to this, I can assure you our support have now sent 2 replies to the player in question. I can post here if you feel nessecary

We have no record nor have recieved any funds into our neteller account.

Of course we have now contacted neteller ourselves as well as our software provider to make sure an error has not occurred which is out of our hands.

If the complainant checks his mail he will see what actions we are taking.

With regards to other earlier complaints, I will admit that we are a new operation, and have had some teething troubles. Our support has been slow along with our payments, but i can assure you we feel we have now rectified these issues.

Parabol Management
 

huangshiren

Dormant account
Got my money back

Just tried their live chat customer service and met a very nice person. He removed the bonus and refund my money in 5 minutes. I am really appreciated for his help.
 

wernerw

Dormant account
Good if they have a live support now. They did not have in November. And they did not respond to my emails then. I cashed out November 13th and received my money on december 7th (95 Euro).

So:
- They did not response on any of my emails
- They took a LONG time to pay me my money
- I will definitely not play there again.
- I do not recommend this casino at all.
 

Parabol Manager

Dormant account
New management at parabol...

Hi!
I'm the new manager at Parabol Casino and I found this thread that had not been commented by us though its resolved and I wanted to post what happened.

Neteller was during the new year a very busy site I was myself waiting for a wire one month! The deposit from the player did not get through even money was taken from his account. Because of the busy days at Neteller it took some time before our account got credited, this was a manual process.

I have added the answer from Neteller tech deparment.

---
From: sean@NETELLER.com [mailto:sean@NETELLER.com]
Subject: deposits not being credited to player accounts draft.

If you notice that player accounts are not being credited with deposited funds through NETELLER, there has been a breakdown in the communication between our servers. There may have been a slow response, or there may have been a timeout.

This scenario can happen at any time, causing you to check with NETELLER to verify the transactions status.
---

I have many years in the business for several bigger casino operations and you can contact me at manager@parabolcasino.com if you have any issues.

Best Regards
Johan Groundstroem
Parabol Casino Manager
 
Last edited:
Top