Palace of Chance - RTG Casino

marcolino

Dormant account
This thread in order to only say that in the Palace of Chance casino (RTG)with these conditions they pay only what they want for month.

The conditions:

"Palace of Chance reserves the right to make final decision on transaction methods. Palace of Chance may decide what constitutes a qualified transaction on a per transaction basis. Players agree that they may make not claim to entitlement at any time."

---

Example: In my situation only 5000 u$d for month.

But they have paid to me.

---

Hello Marco,

Welcome from "Palace of Chance"...The best casino on the net!

Thanks for choosing us, we really appreciate your support and we hope you're having a great time with our games.

Regarding our policies, let me inform you that the maximum amount we can approve per month is $5000.

"Palace of Chance reserves the right to make final decision on transaction methods. Palace of Chance may decide what constitutes a qualified transaction on a per transaction basis. Players agree that they may make not claim to entitlement at any time."

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.


Thank you for your cooperation and remember that if you have any other questions, you can contact us back anytime. We'll gladly assist you.

---

Thank you and excuse for my English
 

bethug

Banned User - Winner of the "<a href="http://www.c
marcolino, try bodog casino, they have mad money and they pay in 24hours
you dont have to worry about stupid rules and people holding your money for bull crap. What if you depoist 10000 dollars and win 3000 and want to cash it out? :what:
 

marcolino

Dormant account
bethug said:
marcolino, try bodog casino, they have mad money and they pay in 24hours
you dont have to worry about stupid rules and people holding your money for bull crap. What if you depoist 10000 dollars and win 3000 and want to cash it out? :what:

Thank you for the suggestion
 

Black21Jack

Dormant account
marcolino said:
Why some casino pay slowly?
The only reason I can think that a casino pays so slowly is that the longer a withdrawal sits pending, the more likely a gambler is to reverse the withdrawal and lose the money to casino along with any winings made. Just my opinion. It has happened to me with an astronomical wait period of over a month at Nostalgia Casino. I must note that this was long before the take over by Phoenician Casino, now they pay instantly.
 

marcolino

Dormant account
Black21Jack said:
The only reason I can think that a casino pays so slowly is that the longer a withdrawal sits pending, the more likely a gambler is to reverse the withdrawal and lose the money to casino along with any winings made. Just my opinion.
It could be therefore

Does not seem serious for my opinion
 

largeeyes

Dormant account
I'm having some serious difficulty reading the broken english in this thread. Is the feeling that palace of chance is a very slow player, even on lower wagers?
 

Lukas85

Dormant account
largeeyes said:
I'm having some serious difficulty reading the broken english in this thread. Is the feeling that palace of chance is a very slow player, even on lower wagers?
Well, your second sentence doesnt make too much sense to me, either, does it?
 

Sodax77

Dormant account
(based posts, where people judge other members personal way)

Just my opinion/feedback

I like to avoid write anything about members here (personal way, because this is open to all people, and people have right to open their mouth), but recently when i read Marcolino's post, i learn a lot. And i appreciate that Marcolino post these things, and keep other members/readers update. And btw, i don't speak perfect english either, actually i use a lot web-dictionary to translate some words (when i write/read here).
And everytime i saw Marcolino's post, i read it. And i think he make good job, because he LIKE to explore in different casinos. He has right to do that. And maybe he help other people to avoid some casinos, if there is some serious problems.

To Marcolino :thumbsup:
 
Last edited:

padanian

Experienced Member
Sodax77 said:
(based posts, where people judge other members personal way)

Just my opinion/feedback

I like to avoid write anything about members here (personal way, because this is open to all people, and people have right to open their mouth), but recently when i read Marcolino's post, i learn a lot. And i appreciate that Marcolino post these things, and keep other members/readers update. And btw, i don't speak perfect english either, actually i use a lot web-dictionary to translate some words (when i write/read here).
And everytime i saw Marcolino's post, i read it. And i think he make good job, because he LIKE to explore in different casinos. He has right to do that. And maybe he help other people to avoid some casinos, if there is some serious problems.

To Marcolino :thumbsup:
I cannot but agree. We can learn a lot from Marcolino's mistakes and maybe thanks to this everybody, including himself, will be able to avoid some of the many boobytraps of this bizarre world of online casinos.
For what I know there are no resources for players in Italian (and maybe it could be a good idea to organize something) and for lads like Marcolino a forum like this one is really the only option...
 
Top