New Slot Announcement Ozzy Osbourne Video Slots by NetEnt

Agree.
And you more or less need it activated to hit big in the bonus.
x2&x3 cant compete with x5&x7 multipliers.

I had many bonuses, but not hit big in any of them. The bonus bet halves all the wins, so it's twice as expensive to play if you don't get a bonus. It feels really bad playing with or without the bonus bet, without it you never get the feature, and with it your balance just vanishes if you dont get a bonus fast.

Should have been like the bonus bet in golden fishtank, just costs a little extra, instead of double the cost.

Tried it a few times now, and it's absolute shit. Super expensive to play with the bonus bet on. Such a shame, was looking forward to this game.

Had a bonus on both regular and extra bet systems. Do you only get 1 extra spin for the extra or is it random? Seems a waste of money using the extra bet if it is only one extra spin. Apart from nice game and kept my balance relatively even for ages.

Had a bonus on both regular and extra bet systems. Do you only get 1 extra spin for the extra or is it random? Seems a waste of money using the extra bet if it is only one extra spin. Apart from nice game and kept my balance relatively even for ages.

Only 1 extra spin from the bonus bet, and higher multipliers.

The extra spin could be very valuable tho due to the setup of the bonus with symbol upgrades, multipliers or wilds.

Could be, i had 5 spins +2 extra, and it still paid only 30x. Can't help but feel like a 50x bonus would have been a decent 100x without the bonus bet.

It's still too expensive to play imo. I had 5 sessions on it, on 5 different days, and ripped 75x without getting a feature every time, and none of the features paid more than 50x.

I like the concept though.

Could be, i had 5 spins +2 extra, and it still paid only 30x. Can't help but feel like a 50x bonus would have been a decent 100x without the bonus bet.

It's still too expensive to play imo. I had 5 sessions on it, on 5 different days, and ripped 75x without getting a feature every time, and none of the features paid more than 50x.

I like the concept though.

Yeah I hear you. It's high variance and min bet with the bonus bet on is 40c. They are probably going to lose out on play from lowrollers due to this.

Agree.
No way im gonna shill a slot that costs 40p minimum to spin.
:p

My stake varies a lot, depending on the type of slot. I don't play Merkur or Novomatic slots at the same stake as Bonanza, since that would ruin me quickly. Ozzy Osbourne falls under the same category as Merkur and Novomatic though, so i guess ill never play it, unless i win a lot and want to get rid of some of my winnings :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back