Our Premier is an idiot, or is he?

pot is legal here, but limited to >
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

These guidelines you linked me too were very easy to understand, if all your laws are written like this then I'd say your govt treats you as citizens more than ours, any govt/local council docs in the uk are notoriously difficult to comprehend, and written in more of a 'you must obey' tone.

Mack wants to move to Canada:p. I want to move out of Canada, I was honestly looking at what the jobs were in the states as they are begging for employees same as here though except cheaper living. People are shocked by how much we pay for things here even from other provinces, It's 3000 month to live for us and that's just house and food and utilities. We are talking about moving somewhere as it's too crazy here.

I think I would quite like canada, plenty of wilderness to explore, plus some interesting cities and you can nip across the border to experience the usa. my scottish grandparent visited a cousin in canada in the 80's, [vancouver rings a bell but that's right on the far side of the country] as I think a fair number of scots move out there at some point, so I might have some vague family tie there. ;)

Our premier is an idiot! :eek:
Re-branding Ontario is his first priority. He also thinks he is the "Don". Fining gas stations if they dont have anti-carbon stickers on their pumps. Booze allowed on the streets and in parks, taking monthly cheques away from families who have autistic children, and giving them a one lump payment a year that wont remotely cover expenses. Cutting 1 billion away from disability, large class sizes, taking away rent control so landlords can charge what ever they want on new places. The list goes on and on and ............on!

taking the rent control away sounds mindless and the kind of thing we did here years ago to disastrous effect, leaving the housing benefit system lumbered with paying out thousands to cover extortionate rents. He sounds like a bit of a puppet this doug ford bloke, I wonder though if he'll have a chance in the future at winning the election to be the prime minister, is that possible?

taking the rent control away sounds mindless and the kind of thing we did here years ago to disastrous effect, leaving the housing benefit system lumbered with paying out thousands to cover extortionate rents. He sounds like a bit of a puppet this doug ford bloke, I wonder though if he'll have a chance in the future at winning the election to be the prime minister, is that possible?
Not a chance in hell he would ever make it to PM, he is going to have a tough time making it to being premier again.

These guidelines you linked me too were very easy to understand, if all your laws are written like this then I'd say your govt treats you as citizens more than ours, any govt/local council docs in the uk are notoriously difficult to comprehend, and written in more of a 'you must obey' tone.

I think I would quite like canada, plenty of wilderness to explore, plus some interesting cities and you can nip across the border to experience the usa. my scottish grandparent visited a cousin in canada in the 80's, [vancouver rings a bell but that's right on the far side of the country] as I think a fair number of scots move out there at some point, so I might have some vague family tie there. ;)
Really? My family are from Scotland, and have cousins that settled in Vancouver. My families surname is MacDonald, and Grant. From Elgin and Dundee

Really? My family are from Scotland, and have cousins that settled in Vancouver. My families surname is MacDonald, and Grant. From Elgin and Dundee

yep that's the same surname MacDonald, hello auntie bebo :thumbsup: :laugh: I'll have to ask my dad about the scottish exact location. I'm sure it was vancouver she went to visit but my parents can't remember much about that, but then looking at the map and vancouver is on the pacific side so it seems a hell of a way for my gran to travel...not that she was walking :laugh: but you know what I mean

yep that's the same surname MacDonald, hello auntie bebo :thumbsup: :laugh: I'll have to ask my dad about the scottish exact location. I'm sure it was vancouver she went to visit but my parents can't remember much about that, but then looking at the map and vancouver is on the pacific side so it seems a hell of a way for my gran to travel...not that she was walking :laugh: but you know what I mean
Omg. Wouldn't that be wild! Who was your gran?

I just always called her nan, sounds silly, I know it's a slightly unusual first name, I 'll ask my dad tomorrow and also find out where in scotland she came from, although there are a fair number of macdonalds in scotland. definitely highlanders with fair hair though :thumbsup:
Even if you give me your dads first name. I can have an answer tomorrow. You can send it privately if you wish.

As someone born and raised in Vancouver, all I can say is bring your wallet! The larger cities in Canada are some of the most expensive cities in the world. Wilderness, trips to the States, and all that good stuff go out the window when you cannot find or afford a place to live. And not just owning, renting prices and vacancy rates are just as bad.

We can all thank Christy Clark and the corrupt BC Liberals for allowing money launderers and real estate developers ruin my hometown.

If this premier had any sense he would have tried to start simulcasting Group 1 races in Canada to Hong Kong. Each simulcast meeting whether it be from Macau, Japan, Dubai Australia, UK, France or NZ commands tens of millions of $ in turnover. $10 million per year is peanuts. Seek other sources of revenue and if its horse racing start with Hong Kong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back