New Slot Announcement Opal Fruits from Big Time Gaming!

So, a mix of DHV and Bonanza. The DHV base game volatility combined with the likely Bonanza level bonus frequency. Lovely.

Hang on woah woah didn't opal fruits change their name to starburst hmmm
Yeah, that's part of the joke. It's a retro theme.

Should add I do like the Defender sound effects and the climbing lights behind the reels as you get to the next trigger point. It does look and sound very good in all honesty.

Thanks for the review! Looks like a solid enough game with the retrigger mechanic as the highlight. That particular bit looks very exciting, but everything else feels a bit on the safe side, making it seem like a more basic version of bonanza. That said, BTG are in their element making these kinds of games so I think itll be a good mix of potential and balanced play over time. 7/10

You lot can't keep up with the pacers. May give a boost to your bankroll, while we're on the topic at least it doesn't have an Aztec theme. I'm sure you'll all have a tiffin time on the demo, maybe make a medley video with other slots? It'll be no picnic in the park but the treets are many here, win some loot or even the golden cup! It sure pushes all my buttons and is the best slot I've seen, bar six.

Hint - 12 items of confectionery in that, a veritable variety pack...:D

You lot can't keep up with the pacers. May give a boost to your bankroll, while we're on the topic at least it doesn't have an Aztec theme. I'm sure you'll all have a tiffin time on the demo, maybe make a medley video with other slots? It'll be no picnic in the park but the treets are many here, win some loot or even the golden cup! It sure pushes all my buttons and is the best slot I've seen, bar six.

Found 10! :oops:

I was up to about 9 before you gave the game away in that tasty assortment :laugh:

Oh sorry. Thought it was a 'fastest finger first' type admin comp, where the winner gets a £200 deposit courtesy of Dunover :confused:

Shall you or I point out the spelling error in one of those delicious snacks :p
I hand the mantle to you sir

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back