New Slot Announcement Opal Fruits from Big Time Gaming!

Well guys this has been a weekend of very quick withdrawls this was approved in 15 mins and is in my RBS and I don’t use trustly so they must be now same as Barclays :) get in :)

Yep, Visa Direct there as well (same as Volt/L&L)

Don't think all MT sites are like it though - Kaboo is the same but pretty sure Rizk takes the 2 days etc)

The update is on paddy power now as well playing shocking and completely different time to not play this game any more :-/ amount of near misses and micro wins not worth playing

Got no complaints with BTG at the moment, got revenge on my old enemy Donuts.
Finally managed to get a feature on a £2 stake , × 21 multiplier, 6 dead spins then a slow spin, purple,
2 purples, 1 purple, thought no way will it drop on the last reel, wow 2 purples.
Just over 2.5k .As usual I messed up the screenshot.

Got no complaints with BTG at the moment, got revenge on my old enemy Donuts.
Finally managed to get a feature on a £2 stake , × 21 multiplier, 6 dead spins then a slow spin, purple,
2 purples, 1 purple, thought no way will it drop on the last reel, wow 2 purples.
Just over 2.5k .As usual I messed up the screenshot.
Nice!!!! :) glad somebody’s luck is up on BTG mines disgusting haha gonna try some other providers next session and see were it takes me

On a brilliant run at the moment at Mecca and Grosvener, I know it wont last but enjoying it
while it does.They dont have Opal fruits though, nice game.
Played Millionare Mystery box yesterday, god that is one shite game

:) back to the opal fruits I love hehehe

Not been far off with a 350x on 10p withdrew £20 for it to eat the rest, then another £10 in 220x bonus on 10p only for it to eat all that bar £10 on Book of C**p with the superstake thing. 3 bonuses under 35x

Another deposit of £10 led to 376 spins and no bonus.

Gonna Try another £10 deposit, looking for that Plus 10 last time it gave me 7 dead spins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back