New Slot Announcement Opal Fruits from Big Time Gaming!

Winning on a slot and liking a slot are two very different things.

You know how many real money spins I've done The Final Countdown since then? Zero.

I make videos for most new BTG releases because there tends to be a fair bit of interest in them, but off the top of my head, other BTG games I've made a video about and then never played again with real funds once the video was done.

Royal Mint, Star Clusters, Monopoly Megaways, Millionaire Mystery Box, WWTBAM, Lil' Devil, Holy Diver, Kingmaker, Opal Fruits, Donuts.

There is literally not one single BTG slot that's on my 'go to' list, and as per my statement above, I get that some people like them, and that's fine, but they're not for me, which is why I basically never play them.

The thing is I fully understand how ridiculously lucky I was to hit what I did on The Final Countdown, I don't like HV games in general, and I don't play them in general, it's not an anti-BTG thing, I've really fallen out with Nolimit City since they moved to crazy HV models for their slots, for example, and as such I stopped playing them and I'm at the point now where I can't even be arsed to fire up their new releases in demo mode.

BTG can certainly produce slots that look and sound very nice, aesthetically they are capable of ticking all the boxes when they put the effort in, but the maths of their games just don't appeal to me.
Commented on no limit city the other evening regarding the volatility.

Yes the games look and sound damn fine and are all kudos different,

But they are set up for streamers to promote (sorry to bore again) it just looks that way...

Endless shocked faces after a week losing others losses sat in a garage or shed or there mothers spare room.

Whist utilising the endless free money and match offers we all don’t get and numerous others perks...

Then all of a sudden hit 10,000x after a week using all the above tools available.

Now get a regular player, works hard all week and may have £50 saved for a deposit, good match. The wife is out with Leroy and you have ordered a curry and some beer...

Great you think, let’s hit no limit city..
within 30 minutes elapsed the beer is almost drunk, balance is more dead than the U.K. economy (your you chop lol) and you just ask why?

That’s not spare time or hobby play, it’s daylight robbery, just like many BTG slots.

Takes all the fun away imo, sure many like all that piffle, but it’s not for me.

Bonanza, millionaire will always get a few spins..
The rest nope sorry, send them to a streamer you will get more ‘realistic feedback I guess)

Just realised like the challenged human Iam this is in the wrong thread ffs

Could @dionysis please work some maple magic and remove to no limit cities please.

Ben

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back