New Slot Announcement Opal Fruits from Big Time Gaming!

TheAddict

Ueber Meister
Besides that, the game could be coded to show near misses for as many zero results from the RNG as it wants. Doesn't mean the game isn't random, just that if the RNG picks a losing spin, it then goes into a 'near miss display' bucket and picks out a spin that makes it look like you were very close.

Indeed. At least, as far as other games are concerned anyway.
I got pretty much this exact response from someone who represents a brand on here. That even though each reel picks from a seperate rng, if the outcome of those rng picks combined produces a 0 paying result, the visusl representation of the losing spin is thrown into a seperate rng bucket where it then picks either a (statistically less likely...) "near miss display" or it's (more likely) ordinary visual display of nothingness.

I just assumed opal fruits would perhaps (as you kinda said in the beginning of your post, the part that i didnt include in the quote) that opal fruits might have reel sets designed to produce those type of near misses to spice up the game a bit. But it was just an assumption, based on the features I've watched, and what Zoe said above.

ZoeP

Banned User
After just reading the 5 pages or so of both this and the Bonanza thread I am torn with which of the two slots I should tackle with my net deposit. So I've decided on neither :eek2:

I was pondering with the "should i do 1 more deposit" earlier, soon put that notion to bed after the week i have had.

geordiecolin

Meister Member
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm4
I was pondering with the "should i do 1 more deposit" earlier, soon put that notion to bed after the week i have had.
If you have a paddy power account it is worth hitting their bingo section for a free fiver. The playthrough is on 2x

ZoeP

Banned User
If you have a paddy power account it is worth hitting their bingo section for a free fiver. The playthrough is on 2x

I will look if i have an account. In my younger days i used to use No Deposits to test and see which to deposit at, so may have one.

Last edited:

ChopleyIOM

Hearthstone Addict
webby
I don't mean to be rude and/or patronising here Zoe, but you do know what you're up against with BTG slots such as Opal Fruits?

From memory there was a guy in the Lil' Devil (another batshit BTG offering) thread who ended up something crackers like £3000 into it on 60p spins until it finally kicked back a monster win and he got most of his money back (or may even have made a small profit, I can't remember).

These are crazy volatile slots that will drain deposit after deposit with ease, and you could be talking many tens of thousands of spins, even hundreds of thousands of spins, before they'll kick back with that fabled monster win.

Generally speaking I play BTG slots once when I review them for my channel, never to return again.

goatwack

Get dunked, big buns!
This is why I dub BTG games as my personal 'PPITW' games, ie pissing potential into the wind

ChopleyIOM

Hearthstone Addict
webby
Here we are, a $2316 win on a 40c stake and the chap is still slightly down :eek2:

So these are slots where you can hit a 5790x stake win and still be running at a loss.

(This is one of the reasons I just don't do HV games, especially the insane model that BTG have implemented them on. I get that some people like them, and that's fine, but they're just not my bag at all.)

1599559003355.png

ChopleyIOM

Hearthstone Addict
webby
Winning on a slot and liking a slot are two very different things.

You know how many real money spins I've done The Final Countdown since then? Zero.

I make videos for most new BTG releases because there tends to be a fair bit of interest in them, but off the top of my head, other BTG games I've made a video about and then never played again with real funds once the video was done.

Royal Mint, Star Clusters, Monopoly Megaways, Millionaire Mystery Box, WWTBAM, Lil' Devil, Holy Diver, Kingmaker, Opal Fruits, Donuts.

There is literally not one single BTG slot that's on my 'go to' list, and as per my statement above, I get that some people like them, and that's fine, but they're not for me, which is why I basically never play them.

The thing is I fully understand how ridiculously lucky I was to hit what I did on The Final Countdown, I don't like HV games in general, and I don't play them in general, it's not an anti-BTG thing, I've really fallen out with Nolimit City since they moved to crazy HV models for their slots, for example, and as such I stopped playing them and I'm at the point now where I can't even be arsed to fire up their new releases in demo mode.

BTG can certainly produce slots that look and sound very nice, aesthetically they are capable of ticking all the boxes when they put the effort in, but the maths of their games just don't appeal to me.

PMKFRUITPRO

Good to see you left bonanza off that ‘never to return’ to list.

The greatest slot ever made should always be answered if it decides to call. In fact you should be calling it every day!!

On the flip side you’ve also left DHV off the list which is utter fucking garbage.

Slotter

I don't think I've seen any action with this slot since I last posted in this thread. The feature seems to have gone AWOL & the reel wins I can remember nothing of note on. Too bad as I like game but after a while I just gave up on it.

Playford7

Permanent Ban: Too much flaming
MM
Winning on a slot and liking a slot are two very different things.

You know how many real money spins I've done The Final Countdown since then? Zero.

I make videos for most new BTG releases because there tends to be a fair bit of interest in them, but off the top of my head, other BTG games I've made a video about and then never played again with real funds once the video was done.

Royal Mint, Star Clusters, Monopoly Megaways, Millionaire Mystery Box, WWTBAM, Lil' Devil, Holy Diver, Kingmaker, Opal Fruits, Donuts.

There is literally not one single BTG slot that's on my 'go to' list, and as per my statement above, I get that some people like them, and that's fine, but they're not for me, which is why I basically never play them.

The thing is I fully understand how ridiculously lucky I was to hit what I did on The Final Countdown, I don't like HV games in general, and I don't play them in general, it's not an anti-BTG thing, I've really fallen out with Nolimit City since they moved to crazy HV models for their slots, for example, and as such I stopped playing them and I'm at the point now where I can't even be arsed to fire up their new releases in demo mode.

BTG can certainly produce slots that look and sound very nice, aesthetically they are capable of ticking all the boxes when they put the effort in, but the maths of their games just don't appeal to me.
Commented on no limit city the other evening regarding the volatility.

Yes the games look and sound damn fine and are all kudos different,

But they are set up for streamers to promote (sorry to bore again) it just looks that way...

Endless shocked faces after a week losing others losses sat in a garage or shed or there mothers spare room.

Whist utilising the endless free money and match offers we all don’t get and numerous others perks...

Then all of a sudden hit 10,000x after a week using all the above tools available.

Now get a regular player, works hard all week and may have £50 saved for a deposit, good match. The wife is out with Leroy and you have ordered a curry and some beer...

Great you think, let’s hit no limit city..
within 30 minutes elapsed the beer is almost drunk, balance is more dead than the U.K. economy (your you chop lol) and you just ask why?

That’s not spare time or hobby play, it’s daylight robbery, just like many BTG slots.

Takes all the fun away imo, sure many like all that piffle, but it’s not for me.

Bonanza, millionaire will always get a few spins..
The rest nope sorry, send them to a streamer you will get more ‘realistic feedback I guess)

Just realised like the challenged human Iam this is in the wrong thread ffs

Could @dionysis please work some maple magic and remove to no limit cities please.

Ben