One video of Sarah Palin you cannot miss!

I have no access to YouTube :mad:
Can I watch these videos somewhere else?

The transcripts have nothing to do with these videos....did you even watch them - to the end?
I'm not following you. What does THAT have to do with the quy's question? Do you have any HELPFUL suggestions for him? THAT was the purpose of MY reply so why don't you try to help him as well? :thumbsup:

I'm not following you. What does THAT have to do with the quy's question? Do you have any HELPFUL suggestions for him? THAT was the purpose of MY reply so why don't you try to help him as well? :thumbsup:

Uhm, because these videos have NOTHING to do about actual Palin INTERVIEWS? They're about the HUMOR at the end.

In regards to blocking youtube - If there's a block for youtube in place where he's at, then there must be a good reason for it; and I'm not going to be the one to tell a person how to circumvent that.

The transcripts have nothing to do with these videos....did you even watch them - to the end?
Hey Gamtrak - he's right. Did you watch these to the end? If not, please watch this one first - and you'll see where it's going :p

@Slot monster - where CAN you see videos? I might be able to link to them from here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Gamtrak - he's right. Did you watch these to the end? If not, please watch this one first - and you'll see where it's going :p
LOL I've actually seen a lot of her stuff live or replayed on MSNBC, CNN & FAUX News so I did not bother, but will now. Thanks :thumbsup:

ROTFLMAOOOOOOOOOOO :lolup:

Actually my hubby showed me the tail end of one of these commericals on TV the other day except for the linebacker tacked a Palin look-a-like! hehehehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back