On Feb 8, 2008 a gasoline explosion Glastonbury Ct

BingoT

Nurses love to give shots
I hope this is ok for me to post.
If not please get rid of it for me.
Thanks
You know my Heart is always on the move to help any child.
This story is sad and I know them.
Why I want to post it is because I have many friends that live here in Ct do come here to see what I am doing lol but they don't post crap lol.:( and at least they will see this.
Thanks CM
Tom

To whom it may concern:

On Feb 8, 2008 a gasoline explosion in a backyard left a father and son in critical condition at Westchester Medical Burn center. As of the beginning of March, Mike (dad) is recovering at home (with severe burns) and Jordan has been moved to Shriners burn unit. Jordan has suffered third, fourth, and fifth degree burns on 45 percent of his body. There will be EXTENSIVE medical and living expenses along with very long hospital stays. Their family expenses will go on forever, therefore, we are holding a benefit to raise money for this family. On April 19, 10:00-4:00 @ St. Paul Hall, Naubuc Ave. Glastonbury, there will be a silent auction, selling lunch, face painting for the kids. We are looking for ITEMS or gift certificates for the silent auction. Cash donations are accepted. Any questions PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL OR EMAIL ME @ 860-537-8026 ( leave message)

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND BEST WISHES TO THE HYDE FAMILY

Sponsor Tom Gardiner Coordinator- April Pater jordan-hydefamilybenefit@charter.net

JORDAN-HYDE

FAMILY

BENEFIT

SILENT AUCTION

LUNCHEON

FACE PAINTING

SAT. APRIL 19

10:00-4:00

ST. PAUL HALL

NAUBUC AVE GLASTONBURY

OPEN TO THE PUBLIC

For more info email me @