OMG Luck strikes. Thanks JC

DemonUK

Dormant account
PABnoaccred
Last Thursday night playing Victory at $5 spins I got free spins and half way through hit. Admiral-Admiral-Ship-Admiral-Admiral for $10,000. Sorry buti was too busy dancing around and forgot to printscr . Shortly after on cleo got 4 wilds with a king!!

Never thought i would be that lucky. Now the waiting commences. I love you JC xxx

Last Thursday night playing Victory at $5 spins I got free spins and half way through hit. Admiral-Admiral-Ship-Admiral-Admiral for $10,000. Sorry buti was too busy dancing around and forgot to printscr . Shortly after on cleo got 4 wilds with a king!!

Never thought i would be that lucky. Now the waiting commences. I love you JC xxx

Awesome hit!:thumbsup:

You may wait a bit but you will get paid.;) Congrats!

Congrats on a huge win. But was puzzled by the "cleo got 4 wilds with a King". Which icon is the "King" or was it a different game?

Diane

Congratulations! Those big hits are always great. I believe with RTG they can find your screenshot and send it you too?

Well that's the 48 hour pending period dealt with................processed today?

See, now this sucks! What's wrong with these places... If I'd hit that at 32Red not only would it already be in my bank - I'd probably have already spent it as well.

Hope you get it quickly.

Congrats on a huge win. But was puzzled by the "cleo got 4 wilds with a King". Which icon is the "King" or was it a different game?
Jackpot Capital is RTG - so the game would be Cleopatra's Gold (comes complete with "big red Ks" ;))
Maybe you are thinking of a different Cleopatra game on a different software...?

Great wins Demon! :notworthy

KK

Had to make 5 requests each of $2500 as that is their Neteller limit.

First installment of 5 received just over an hour ago. Lets hope the next 3 follow shortly. The final one i assume will be next Tuesday as they have a $10k weekly limit.

Jackpot Capital is RTG - so the game would be Cleopatra's Gold (comes complete with "big red Ks" ;))
Maybe you are thinking of a different Cleopatra game on a different software...?

Great wins Demon! :notworthy

KK

KK ------ somehow I had it in my head that OP was referring to a King (male ICON) -- zoned out on his meaning the LETTER "K".

Thanks for clarifying.

JC paying as i expected 2500 on Tuesday 2500 today. Expect Thursday and Friday to yield another 5000, then due to the 10k/week limit the final installment next Tuesday.

Thanks again JC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back