OMG Just won RIZK trip to RIO

Thank you Guys!!!

Barely slept a wink since although that said, I still can't quite believe it! -

I don't think I will till I am sitting on that beach sipping very alcoholic cocktails & singing along badly to Barry M's 'Copacabana' !

For those who know, other than the obvious are there excursions and things that are a must??

I have however managed the impossible and sorted babysitters for my little Ankle Biters, I mean my little cherubs! :icon_twis :icon_twis :icon_twis

6 Months to wait this is going to be such a long 6 months!!!!! Oooooo I'm Soooo excited!!!!!!

cheerful-smiley.jpg

Thank you Guys!!!

Barely slept a wink since although that said, I still can't quite believe it! -

I don't think I will till I am sitting on that beach sipping very alcoholic cocktails & singing along badly to Barry M's 'Copacabana' !

For those who know, other than the obvious are there excursions and things that are a must??

I have however managed the impossible and sorted babysitters for my little Ankle Biters, I mean my little cherubs! :icon_twis :icon_twis :icon_twis

6 Months to wait this is going to be such a long 6 months!!!!! Oooooo I'm Soooo excited!!!!!!

Your going to enjoy everyday to off that 6 months, really nice to have it to look forward to than to get it the next day and it be over in a week.

Congrats, enjoy! :)

Very awesome news "mon" amour!:D
Super cool prize for one, and indeed rare to win one of those, but the luck of the draw was in your favor this time, and i am really happy for ya!

No doubt you'll have a great time, and i am looking forward to some great stories and pic's when you return! The 6 months wait will fly by, as long as you make sure your having fun ^.^
:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back