Omfg - Extra Chilli Slot +x10K Win

n1 m8!!
now lets just hope LFC are also lucky scousers this year and win the league, & like this pic, it's not another 29 years before it happens again :D
chuffed for you dude! must be buzzin like the dirty dozen!
I don’t want to say it’s our year (cliche) but I’m hoping it’s a lucky omen hahaha!! Absolutely made up mate i was in bed as well just about to call it a night I’m all hyper now :)

Holy shit :eek2:
Hope you buy yourself something nice or do something cool, just dont give it all back because the Game will probably gladly take it back :D

edit: Also, here you go @dunover since you just talked about the 14k x stake win on your last Bonanza Video :laugh:

Awesome hit luckyscouser. Congratulations dude. :thumbsup:

And on an 8 spin feature too.

So much for the optimal strategy being to "always gamble the wheel". :rolleyes:

I guess that the debate of whether to gamble for Extra Chilli has just been killed stone dead.

PS Cheers for the tag @robby811 :thumbsup:

Awesome hit luckyscouser. Congratulations dude. :thumbsup:

And on an 8 spin feature too.

So much for the optimal strategy being to "always gamble the wheel". :rolleyes:

I guess that the debate of whether to gamble for Extra Chilli has just been killed stone dead.

PS Cheers for the tag @robby811 :thumbsup:
well, not really, there's no 'but what if' machine - we'll never know if the gamble would have produced a 20K x win

but that aside, i dont think anyone has ever said the optimal strategy is to gamble the wheel..rather, the optimal strategy was to go with the odds IF you gambled on the wheel - i could be wrong, it was some time ago
@trancemonkey has better insight

well, not really, there's no 'but what if' machine - we'll never know if the gamble would have produced a 20K x win

but that aside, i dont think anyone has ever said the optimal strategy is to gamble the wheel..rather, the optimal strategy was to go with the odds IF you gambled on the wheel - i could be wrong, it was some time ago
@trancemonkey has better insight

Well allow me to enlighten you my friend.

I know BTG themselves have said so. Because it's right there on one of the help pages....EChelppage.jpg

Note the wording....in ALL cases. OPTIMAL strategy. ALWAYS spin the feature gamble wheel.

I know BTG themselves have said so. Because it's right there on one of the help pages....View attachment 105212

Note the wording....in ALL cases. OPTIMAL strategy. ALWAYS spin the feature gamble wheel.
Well, it can still be the best "long term" strategy on average i suppose, but yeah there have been quite a fair amount of 8 Spin bonuses going crazy :laugh:

I know BTG themselves have said so. Because it's right there on one of the help pages....View attachment 105212

cheers, im guessing that's for the 1st spin only?
im not that up to date on btg, since i cant play it

the other point stands - we'll never know what result was produced from the gamble - it may well have been higher

cheers, im guessing that's for the 1st spin only?
im not that up to date on btg, since i cant play it

the other point stands - we'll never know what result was produced from the gamble - it may well have been higher
No, i believe the proposed best strategy is to always try to gamble to 24 spins so winning the Gamble 4 times in a row unless you get more than the ususal 3 Scatter trigger
(8->12->16->20->24)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back