OKPay funding/documents approval

So much for this then. Utilities are in my husbands name. I sent in drivers. Now I wish I would not have sent that at all! It seems strange to me they want so much information.
No way Im renewing a passport I will never use. Makes me wonder if they are forging passports in real peoples names. Sorry , just too many alarm bells.

i here you if you complie they can clone you on the internet:rolleyes:

I didn't have any trouble getting my account verified but after several weeks, did get rejected for the debit card.

I think what we are all missing here is that the debit card is being issued by a foreign bank. OKPay is not issuing the card. Can you image a foreign bank getting all these requests from US citizens for a debit card, prepaid or otherwise. I can just see some teller going WTH?

i want to see a debit card from OK PAY in the hands of a u s a player

Ive been using okpay now for over a year.. When I win I withdraw to okpay- i leave some in to play with again the rest I transfer to my debit card - i then go to ATM and withdraw cash in hand with in an hour.. Ive done 3000 5000 2200 withdrawals on debit card and I have never had any problems. I'm in USA. I have also used debt card at Target and various stores only issue was once I had a return it took 30 days for the money to be put back on card. other then that I love my Okpay acct/debit card. Ive won at 3dice. get it transferred and cash in hand with in the hour.

From Cpdnd31 on page 2

Rocky, why wouldn't a USA player be able to have a card? There are lots of players that do have one. I guess I am not understanding your reason behind it.

well i thought the USA ATM banking system might be difficult for them to activate I'm might be wrong but aren't they a out side of the USA entity [financial institution] just was wondering like all the rest of the world could use it but not the land of the free :D

well i thought the USA ATM banking system might be difficult for them to activate I'm might be wrong but aren't they a out side of the USA entity [financial institution] just was wondering like all the rest of the world could use it but not the land of the free :D

I understand what you are saying. It is a MasterCard being backed by UWCFS Bank and yes it is an international bank. I am not too familiar with the ins and outs so to speak, but no problems whatsoever, as of yet:)

Well after 12 documents, 4 trips to the local copy store, $35, and 2 unsuccessful applications I got an email from OKpay that I have been approved for the plastic debit card.

I guess if you really want it-don't give up. Keep asking questions about what it is they are looking for as acceptable verification docs.

Also-meant to add this:

I did not go out and get a passport. The most recent info I know is that they are temporarily allowing your DL as a form of personal id. Don't know how long that will be the case.

Well after 12 documents, 4 trips to the local copy store, $35, and 2 unsuccessful applications I got an email from OKpay that I have been approved for the plastic debit card.

I guess if you really want it-don't give up. Keep asking questions about what it is they are looking for as acceptable verification docs.

tell me when you are holding the plastic card in your hand , i have my own wondering please humor me

As far as I can see, sure you can :)

How?

This morning I went and looked around okpay and couldn't find a way to get money in there. I did see Western Union or Money Gram but it was in another currency? And another way of depositing, I forget now said...I had to be verified. (I think) It was early this morning, lol.

I've used a Wire transfer once, UKash voucher another time, and Money Gram another time, all 3 options have worked well

I just went and looked. A wire transfer is only for the verified, (at least on my page) didn't see UKash and my moneygram was in another currency as I said. :(

Weird how things are different for different people. Not sure yet if I want to become verified.

Just to post an update on the plastic debit card. It has been over 3 weeks since I was approved. In my account status on their website it says the card has been shipped.

Your Debit Card has been produced and shipped by the delivery option you have chosen

I will post when/if I have it in my hands.

I would like to hear from someone who is using OK to deposit. Are you using Your checking account and if so is that an instant transaction?

If you are using MG or WU I would like to hear about that too. Please feel free to send me a private message.

I would like to hear from someone who is using OK to deposit. Are you using Your checking account and if so is that an instant transaction?

If you are using MG or WU I would like to hear about that too. Please feel free to send me a private message.
me too because this method is what i want to use.

Probably should post another update also: I am currently at 4+ weeks waiting to get the OKpay debit card in the mail.

Went round and round with them to explain why I don't receive mail at my residence. Guess where they sent it.

Did a little investigating during my lunch.

In order to fund Okpay through Moneygram it is a minimum of a $100 purchase and it takes 2 business days in order to complete the transaction. I didn't completely follow through with it but I am not too sure about sending $100 to Yuri who lives in the Ukrainistan.:rolleyes:

I have never actually funded my OKPay account. The CW group will let you withdraw to it even though you haven't used it for depositing. So I deposit via card and withdraw via OKPay.

I'm not going to get a card because it's too much a pain in behind. It's just one more thing for gov. to get nosy with.

I can tell you that withdrawing to OKPay for me has been almost instant. Withdrew last night before midnight from Buzzluck, in my account this morning.

I'm not telling you what to do but I'm doing fine with this so far. We shall see.

I am bumping this up because there are a lot of us trying to find a deposit/funding method with Okpay.

Has anyone been currently successful funding via Western Union or Money Gram? Or one of their other funding methods?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back