Oh my GOD! God d#mn cheaters!

This ridiculus argument "There is no proof it is rigged" is the argument "There is no proof that a man who finds a bag with some million dollars in the street will keep it for himself instead of handing it over to the police". Anyway, its always amusing to read again such arguments which it is shouting obvious that they come from affiliates and shills.

This ridiculus argument "There is no proof it is rigged" is the argument "There is no proof that a man who finds a bag with some million dollars in the street will keep it for himself instead of handing it over to the police". Anyway, its always amusing to read again such arguments which it is shouting obvious that they come from affiliates and shills.

I thought you learned your lesson before? Not everyone that defends online gaming are shills &/or affiliates.

Quit making blanket accusations. The way you come across, you make it seem being an affiliate is a bad thing....you have a lot to learn.

I thought you learned your lesson before? Not everyone that defends online gaming are shills &/or affiliates.

Quit making blanket accusations. The way you come across, you make it seem being an affiliate is a bad thing....you have a lot to learn.
Agree, just another derail.....don't feed the trolls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back