Odds on General Election get Shorter

How does he always looks like someone woke him up in the middle of the night and teleported him to wherever he is at.
Im cant say i know much about him besides what i have been reading online last few days.
But hes like the uk version of trump, no?
What does his appearance have to do with his job?

A general election before Brexit would be a disaster.
The vote would be split between Tories and Farage, letting "he who shall not be named" walk straight into number 10... :eek:

KK
Indeed - most sane Britons have an 'ABC' approach - Anything But Corbyn.....

Much as I dont want it , an election is the only way this shit will get sorted now one way or the other.
Wouldnt have needed it if that silly cow had not thown away a good working majority on a totally pointless
election after the referendum

Much as I dont want it , an election is the only way this shit will get sorted now one way or the other.
Wouldnt have needed it if that silly cow had not thown away a good working majority on a totally pointless
election after the referendum
The majority she had still wasn't enough to outvote her own Europhiles, so her decision to try and increase it was correct, but blew up.
An election will not sort Brexit out at all, it will regress the whole situation with a likely outcome of several smaller factions and no chance of a working majority.

At least she had some chance of doing a deal,after the election she was never going to get one and neither will Boris.
Still no worries, the MP are on their jollies for 5 weeks now so all is well

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back