Obama - this is scary!

Watch the whole video, what an eye opener...
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I don't know about you, but this has me scared plenty!

I dont see all Muslims as bad people just as i dont judge my neighbor who is Indian, do i think he is a bad person, not at all, i have Muslim friends and friends of many faiths and cultures, some on this forim.

I will be the first to say i dont agree with Obama, i think he will run this country into the ground if Americans of all faiths and cultures dont put their foot down and let their voices be heard, that is one of the reasons im so vocal on my thoughts about Obama and the DIMWITS NOW RUNNING THIS COUNTRY, WE HAVE THE POWER TO STOP THEM AT ELECTION TIME, SO I URGE EVERYONE WHEN ITS TIME TO VOTE AT YOU LOCAL STATE LEVEL, MAKE YOUR VOTE COUNT, DONT JUST SIT BACK AND THINK YOUR VOTE DOESNT COUNT............................IT DOES

laurie:)

He has put so much of emphasis on Islam. If you noticed the teachings of Malcolm X he wanted to give everyone the opportunity to embrace Islam. Some use Islam as an excuse to act out their terrorist threats and actions. Not all Muslims are evil. But religion should not be a factor in getting our country back on its feet.

I agree with both of you wholeheartedly. I work with 2 young men who are Muslim. I wasn't born in this country, but have lived here all but 2 months of my life. I believe this president has made some major mistakes, and this is just my opinion. Government should NOT be involved in banking and the automobile industry. The area in which I live has seen a tremendous rise in unemployment in the last year. The statistics say 9% are unemeployed, but this doesn't factor in the people whose unemployment has run out and still can't find jobs. Obama visited Albany a month (?) ago and has promised a rise in employment here during his term. The only thing we are seeing is steep increases in taxes and continued unemployment. Companies are leaving the state due to the heavy tax burdens.
I agree with you Laurie, my state politicians have once again proven how dysfunctional they really are. The only thing they could agree on this summer, while they had their 3 week coup, was that they should still get paid. I'm hoping within the next few years as their terms come up for "renewal", that the people of this state smarten up and get rid of the deadbeats. I for one am ready for someone who is willing to fight for MY rights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back