Now a MoneyLineWallet problem?

MaryJean

Dormant account
I had an opening greeting this morning in my MoneyLineWallet, stating they are having banking problems. What next? Has anyone else noticed this?

MaryJean

Attachments

• MoneyLineWarning.jpg
    MoneyLineWarning.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 179
I had an opening greeting this morning in my MoneyLineWallet, stating they are having banking problems. What next? Has anyone else noticed this?

MaryJean

I don't think you are being ignored -- I just think not many members here use MLW. I used it a few times last year and then got worried with QT and EWX stuff, so didn't any more.

So I suspect no many people have any input to provide, which is basically what I am saying....

Diane

That's all rather deja vu-ish. Processing delays, deposits to accounts not accepted, use your balance with a merchant at any time = run for your lives. :(

They said it, better do as you are told;)

At least if this is something more serious, you have a better chance of keeping hold of your money than if MLW simply vanished in the same way EWX did.

It may already be too late, as I expect merchants will have seen MLW trying to shift liabilty this way, and disabled MLW deposits as soon as this notice appeared.

Merchants scrambling to remove the option is the REAL warning alarm, as this suggests they know something other than this merely being a "delay".

MLW transfers to merchants ceased working awhile ago ... close to Oct 24th

MLW transfers to merchants ceased working awhile ago ... close to Oct 24th

Well, clearly the merchants know something, and this is NOT down to "deposits taking longer to appear on your bank statements". It looks like MLW are trying to buy time, but know they are finished, and just need the time to save their own asses. Merchants have seen this all before, and are taking no chances, and are NOT buying the "official" story that MLW have released to explain the problem.

Hopefully, the money that has yet to debit from bank accounts never will, because a block has been placed on them.

Deja Vu?

The merchants do know and are fully aware thanks to the lessons of significant loss in Quicktenders demise!

I believe the purchase feature for MLW has been removed from various establishments (rtg) I currently play at. They do not want a Quicktender nightmare! Actually had a conversation with a rep this morning in reference to the current rtg payout issues and we touched on the Quicktender fiasco. They are now hyper-aware and pro-active to spare their financial loss and avoid the damage to potential future income that keeps them up & running.

Note: I am not a MLW user.

After QTs' demise, I am leary of using a middleman, so to speak. I did consider MLW shortly after QT going under. Most USA friendly establishments take direct payment, so it wasn't necessary. Sixth sense? I don't know, but I am not surprised at MLW running off in the dark of night. Seems to be a reoccuring issue as of late.

Players lost tens and thousand of dollars with QT's absconding. I'd bet many gaming establishments ( has been intimated) lost hundreds of thousands! Thanks to that debacle, reputable establishments are being selective with their processors and verifying their accountability, so bye-bye MLW! Merchants cannot afford the liability.

I am really sensing deja vu lately for my comrade US players. With all of the various fishy issues, such as processors unavailable, delayed payments, etc etc. I am getting more paranoid by the day! Now am awaiting 3 seperate payments from 3 various facilities and have noticed the transaction times from processing to ACH are significantly longer than in the past few weeks.

Gotta take the good with the bad, as the saying goes.:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back