Novibet withdrawal

I made a withdrawal at Novibet yesterday evening and the money was in my account by close of business today.No comfort i know,but it appears these issues are related to certain individual accounts.However i do remember them trumpeting the arrival of Visa Direct recently which doesn't seem to have happened.

I made a withdrawal at Novibet yesterday evening and the money was in my account by close of business today.No comfort i know,but it appears these issues are related to certain individual accounts.However i do remember them trumpeting the arrival of Visa Direct recently which doesn't seem to have happened.
I've been a week and still nothing

My withdrawal from yesterday hasnt been actioned yet. Sitting at around 23 hours. Was only £20 off free spins winnings I've been saving up but still. Is it worth me even talking to support about it lol. Maybe give them another couple of days

My withdrawal from yesterday hasnt been actioned yet. Sitting at around 23 hours. Was only £20 off free spins winnings I've been saving up but still. Is it worth me even talking to support about it lol. Maybe give them another couple of days
Usually takes around 24 hours.

I got an update from a fb group from greece. A guy with the same problems just got an email and i translated it to english. (We have been informed by our payment provider that there has been a problem with a number of withdrawals made on your visa card between 23/10 and 02/11. As a result, the money has not yet appeared in your bank account. We would like to inform you that the money will be available to your Novibet account tomorrow, so that you can request a withdrawal again.) Hopefully we will get it too ,the ones with the same problem

just fired up live chat and politely asked what the situation is with my withdrawal and got told it'll be with me within 24 hours at most. Funny I got told the same thing 23 hours ago 🤣

Well I’m having massive issues with Novibet, the complaints team agreed redress of £1565.00 apparently they sent this to my bank account on 01/11/2021 and it’s now the 09/11/2021 and no where to be seen and no solution offered ? Can a rep or someone help

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back