November's Progressive Challenge

Progressive practice win

Hi guys, just as I had complained that I never win anything, I went to the local brick&mortar tonight after work and hit my first-ever progressive, a very small progressive, about 3000 eur, but still a progressive jackpot. Went in with eur250 in my pocket, walked out with eur4800 in my pocket playing slots only, so that was nice. I was feeling like I couldn't lose. Which I couldn't. I just kept winning and winning where everyone else was losing. About time, too. I was feeling like I'm gonna give up the whole thing. Now I've got a Neteller deposit going 32red's way and I'll be trying out the progressives there soon. Let's hope my lucky streak continues. Anyway, I'll give it a try. Cheers,
SM

So much for the lucky streak...

Well, I took the monthly match at 32Red and had a go. Figured I'd try and get some of the WR done before hitting the progressives... 500eur lasted me about 30 minutes. Straight down, no nonsense. Played Halloweenies, Spring Break and Thunderstruck. They were absolutely COLD, I'm talking absolute zero here. Man, that was just no fun at all. I'm just not having any luck online. Oh well, luckily the B&M win enables me to make an extra deposit this month. I'll have a go at the progressives during the weekend..

Cheers,
SM

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back