Not with an ATM and a picnic table

P.V.

Dormant Account
webmeister
I've been pretty wasted back in the day but this guy takes the cake.

MURFREESBORO, Tenn. -
A man was arrested at a Murfreesboro bar Friday night for attempting to have sex with an ATM and later a picnic table.

:drink:

Methinks maybe more than alcohol involved here? Either way I bet this guy felt really stupid when he woke up next day and realized or was told what he did. Since they posted his mugshot in the paper everyone in his town knows what he did. He will never be able to live that one down:lolup:

I remember once hearing about a guy who was a night watchman at a place that made piñatas. He was having sex with one when part of the wire cut him and he was trying to sue the company. I don't remember all the details but I'd think about it before ever buying a piñata for my kid's birthday party. :mad:

It could be quite a serious charge.

Did the ATM consent?, if not, it would be assault, even rape. He is getting off lightly with indecent exposure or drunk and disorderly.

I wonder how he felt the next day when he sobered up and saw the story in the paper.

His car probably left him:D

I've been pretty wasted back in the day but this guy takes the cake.

MURFREESBORO, Tenn. -
A man was arrested at a Murfreesboro bar Friday night for attempting to have sex with an ATM and later a picnic table.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

:drink:

Sex with an ATM???

I bet that was the quickest withdrawal he ever made.....:laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back