Question Not sure how to proceed with an issue?

PAB received and in progress.

@ dada55 : Please ensure that you have read the Pitch-A-Bitch FAQ. The FAQ is necessary reading for all those who wish to use, or are using, the PAB service. The FAQ tells you the scope of our service, what you can expect from us and -- also very important -- what we expect from you. If you don't understand and/or cooperate with the PAB process then your PAB will very likely fail. Be warned: I tend to be unsympathetic to those that ask for our help but refuse to do their part by reading the FAQ. ;)

PAB received and in progress.

@ dada55 : Please ensure that you have read the Pitch-A-Bitch FAQ. The FAQ is necessary reading for all those who wish to use, or are using, the PAB service. The FAQ tells you the scope of our service, what you can expect from us and -- also very important -- what we expect from you. If you don't understand and/or cooperate with the PAB process then your PAB will very likely fail. Be warned: I tend to be unsympathetic to those that ask for our help but refuse to do their part by reading the FAQ. ;)

Betclic have just emailed me to say that they will reduce the WR to the right amount ( and a tiny bit lower as a gesture of good will) and (as far as I understood) reset the timer for the bonus to be completed it.

The emailed asked me to confirm that I am happy with resolution and I have replied that it is. I will post when the above has been completed.

I re-read the PAB FAQ about updating status but could not find the email to write to so given that the outcome has been what I hoped for, I thought it is okey to post this update on here.

Thank you very much for the help to everybody! Glad it has all worked out in the end

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back