Not a bad start to May!

Simmo!

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
May 29, 2004
Location
England
Found $17.38 in my Intercasino Ecash account. Wasn't worth downloading the casino so played the Java version. Thought what the hell, 6 spins at $3 if i'm lucky and back to the football...

Not the biggest ever, but still my first progressive jackpot and not to be sniffed at :D

(Oh yeah...and this is my 2,000th post too :))
 
Last edited:

spearmaster

RIP Ted
Joined
Jan 12, 2001
Location
Heaven
From Intercasino

Dear Simmo!:

It has come to our attention that your affiliate earnings were posted in error. Thus, we must sadly void all winnings made from your affiliate earnings.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

P.S. Congratulations on the jackpot win!
 

rtmlam

Registered
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Location
Florida
Massive hit, congratulations

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

I really have to find the guts to start playing the progressives. :oops:
 

GrandMaster

Ueber Meister
CAG
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Location
UK
Simmo! said:
Found $17.38 in my Intercasino Ecash account. Wasn't worth downloading the casino so played the Java version. Thought what the hell, 6 spins at $3 if i'm lucky and back to the football...

Not the biggest ever, but still my first progressive jackpot and not to be sniffed at :D

(Oh yeah...and this is my 2,000th post too :))
First I thought that you had hit the Major Millions jackpot. :)
 

gfkostas

Ex-Bonus Whore
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Location
UK
Simmo! said:
Found $17.38 in my Intercasino Ecash account. Wasn't worth downloading the casino so played the Java version. Thought what the hell, 6 spins at $3 if i'm lucky and back to the football...

Not the biggest ever, but still my first progressive jackpot and not to be sniffed at :D

(Oh yeah...and this is my 2,000th post too :))

Holy shit! that's 16 grand Simmo:eek2:


Here's mine. Nothing great but hey I loved it at the time:D because i was on a bad streak.
 

Simmo!

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
May 29, 2004
Location
England
GrandMaster said:
First I thought that you had hit the Major Millions jackpot. :)

Millionaires Club even ;) Now that would have been nice but alas, it wasn't in the Java casino else I would have gone there. Actually, just as well :D
 

Slotster!

I predict a riot.
CAG
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Location
Location, Location!
Incidentally, you're up on the winners as winning 16,247...

Hope that's true for your sake, or it's intercasino being a bit naughty otherwise!!

Not that I'm sure you're bothered either way!! :D
 

AussieDave

Banned User
Joined
Dec 25, 2005
Location
Australia
Congrats Simmo! :thumbsup:

FFS cash it out, go on a holiday or something!

Trezz


PS Thought I'd add this from Intercasino home page. Not every day your up in lights :D
 

Simmo!

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
May 29, 2004
Location
England
Slotster! said:
Incidentally, you're up on the winners as winning £16,247...
Well I'll be happy if it they pay me in £ :) But no, it was definately $$

Incidentally just after i hit it, the jackpot ticker showed it at over $19,990. Then 10 mins later, it went down to $10,000. Odd.
 
Last edited:

Simmo!

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
May 29, 2004
Location
England
Trezz said:
Congrats Simmo! :thumbsup:

FFS cash it out, go on a holiday or something!

Trezz


PS Thought I'd add this from Intercasino home page. Not every day your up in lights :D
I cashed out $15,700 and threw $500 at Millionaires Club - with no success i ought to add ;) And its a Crypto - so no frigging Reverse Withdrawal period - YAY!!!


Slotster said:
I didn't even realise they had a java version!
Yeah but its very limited and I dont think the games have been upgraded since 2003! Certainly none of the newer ones or even Major Millions.
 
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top