North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a lot worse than that, Mack, if one takes into account the value of the derivatives debt (remember the 'liar's loans' leading up to the 2008 crisis?).

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I have no idea what the total debt in the UK is, but it is much more than what we are being told.

Could be wrong but i read last night the us is around 21 trill and the uk somewhere between 1.5 -2 trill.
As for global derivatives debt you mentioned, christ on a bike, only a BTG programmer could be familiar in working with such numbers.

I knew that didn't sound right, I meant set foot. I just can't see him going, the majority of america whether right or wrong sees him as an international war criminal, including people high up in government, it would be simple to arrest him and a coup could take place in russia to install medvedev. [who some might notice despite being prime minister of russia doesn't get criticised by the media in the west :confused:]

I don't see the logic from donald's side either, it can't be a plan that will many win votes.

he's been here before, including the White House.

putin-bush.jpg

I know one thing for certain Putin will not touch foot in the usa, it would be suicidal, and even though trump and kim are new best buddies I don't think Kim will take that risk either.
they are so crazy!!!...
I can't anticipate their behavior cause they are CRAZY!)
but for understanding what can happens better to read some history
in first you can read about corean army from wiki

there was a lot interesting for me
it's not advertising ;)

It does seem a bit on the low side, given all the military interventions since 2001 and the fact that some of the mega corporations that earn a lot of revenue in the UK pay a pittance in corporation tax, some of the firms and figures in 2016: cafe nero, vodafone, gap, waterstones, EE, apple for example 12.9 million corp tax on 1.12 billion sales!!!!, vision express, starbucks 406 million sales = 8.1 million tax :confused:, thomas cook 2.3 billion sales= 8 million tax :confused::mad::mad:.

These globalists firms are taking the proverbial, tax should be paid according to where the revenue is earnt minus the costs encountered in the same country not where it is headquartered in luxembourg or wherever.

I have lost track with the financial shenanigans that go on, derivatives and the housing bad debts that were repackaged and sold on [sub prime?]. It is like the bernie madoff ponzi scheme writ large, as long as there is enough liquidity in the system and everybody doesn't seek their money back all at once, the financial establishment hope it will lurch on. But a crisis will have to erupt at some point I suppose.

Here tax is on gross profits (gross sales minus expenses) not gross sales. Not sure about the UK though. I think you worded it that way aswell when you mentioned Bezos/Amazon some posts ago.

The seeds of the mortgage meltdown were planted during Bill Clinton's presidency.
Google Community Reinvestment Act and the repeal of Glass Steagall (Phil Gramm, Republican)

Under Clinton's Housing and Urban Development (HUD) secretary, Andrew Cuomo, Community Reinvestment Act regulators gave banks higher ratings for home loans made in "credit-deprived" areas. Banks were effectively rewarded for throwing out sound underwriting standards and writing loans to those who were at high risk of defaulting. If banks didn't comply with these rules, regulators reined in their ability to expand lending and deposits.

full article:

One world digital currency has got be the goal, the Euro showed that the peoples of patriotic countries in europe were willing to ditch their unique historic currency for a new shared currency, the only issue is the speed with which it can be brought in across the planet. Where will the world central bank be headquartered I wonder? The more I think of a totally digital world, where everything is done online, the more depressing it is, and when you think of these billionaires and the lackeys in the different and various fields of expertise, they're mostly odd, immoral people. Yet they're going to try and decide how the rest of us live. :mad:

A few years ago I emailed one of the Fox Business show (Cavuto) and asked why is there not just one currency?

Last edited:
I suggest at this stage Trump may have added to the national debt, but largely inherited the bulk of it.

So it doesn't really matter who's in charge, even Gandolf the wizard wouldn't be able to stem the flow, as at this juncture the interest alone is unmanageable and the insurmountable debt larger than GDP!

And did they respond?

No he did not reply, but both O'Reilly and Cavuto read my emails on air.

but this is it from 2006

Hi Neal,

If it is a global economy then why aren't we using a
global currency? I bet that would solve a lot of trade
problems? What say you?

A one trillion addition to the debt is nothing compared to the damage Obama did... around 10 trillion added to it, I believe.

He had to call in the "Big Dog" to help sell his giveaway recovery plan back in 2010

A one trillion addition to the debt is nothing compared to the damage Obama did... around 10 trillion added to it, I believe.

Obama did spend a lot bailing out the banks, which if it was similar to what occured in the UK were allowed to get up to risky activity from the late 90's with not much overwatch from the FSA. So it could be argued that the debt Obama chalked up could be attributed to earlier failings by the system, I don't know if the US had a organisation like the FSA though.

quote from wikipedia: "The FSA was held by some observers to be weak and inactive in allowing irresponsible banking to precipitate the credit crunch which commenced in 2007"

"In March 2009, Lord Turner published a regulatory review of the global financial crisis. The review broadly acknowledges that 'light touch' regulation had failed and that the FSA should concentrate on macroeconomic regulation as well as scrutinising individual companies. The review also proposed cross-border regulation of banks. "

Here tax is on gross profits (gross sales minus expenses) not gross sales. Not sure about the UK though. I think you worded it that way aswell when you mentioned Bezos/Amazon some posts ago.

The seeds of the mortgage meltdown were planted during Bill Clinton's presidency.
Google Community Reinvestment Act and the repeal of Glass Steagall (Phil Gramm, Republican)

Under Clinton's Housing and Urban Development (HUD) secretary, Andrew Cuomo, Community Reinvestment Act regulators gave banks higher ratings for home loans made in "credit-deprived" areas. Banks were effectively rewarded for throwing out sound underwriting standards and writing loans to those who were at high risk of defaulting. If banks didn't comply with these rules, regulators reined in their ability to expand lending and deposits.

full article:

Amazon's european headquarters are based in luxembourg, according to the guardian article from 10 aug 2017 they paid 15m tax on sales of 19.5 billion, their profit was only 59.6 million :what: :confused:

From the same article:" In 2015, Amazon said it would
that diverted sales and profits away from the UK following a clampdown by the government with the introduction of George’s Osborne’s diverted profits tax."

and

" Ana Arendar, Oxfam’s head of inequality, said: “Despite some action by ministers and companies, widespread corporate tax avoidance continues to cost both rich and poor countries billions every year that could pay for schools and lifesaving healthcare.

“We urgently need comprehensive public country-by-country reporting for multinationals to ensure they pay their fair share of tax – the UK government should implement this by the end of 2019 – unilaterally if necessary.”

Amazon's european headquarters are based in luxembourg, according to the guardian article from 10 aug 2017 they paid 15m tax on sales of 19.5 billion, their profit was only 59.6 million :what: :confused:

From the same article:" In 2015, Amazon said it would
that diverted sales and profits away from the UK following a clampdown by the government with the introduction of George’s Osborne’s diverted profits tax."

and

" Ana Arendar, Oxfam’s head of inequality, said: “Despite some action by ministers and companies, widespread corporate tax avoidance continues to cost both rich and poor countries billions every year that could pay for schools and lifesaving healthcare.

“We urgently need comprehensive public country-by-country reporting for multinationals to ensure they pay their fair share of tax – the UK government should implement this by the end of 2019 – unilaterally if necessary.”

I read that article, when you posted about Amazon a while back, it does not surprise me, I would imagine everyone tries to pay the least tax as possible, corporations as well.

What I don't understand and could not find the reason is booking sales via Luxembourg gains what exactly, a lower corporate tax rate?

Obama did spend a lot bailing out the banks, which if it was similar to what occured in the UK were allowed to get up to risky activity from the late 90's with not much overwatch from the FSA. So it could be argued that the debt Obama chalked up could be attributed to earlier failings by the system, I don't know if the US had a organisation like the FSA though.

quote from wikipedia: "The FSA was held by some observers to be weak and inactive in allowing irresponsible banking to precipitate the credit crunch which commenced in 2007"

"In March 2009, Lord Turner published a regulatory review of the global financial crisis. The review broadly acknowledges that 'light touch' regulation had failed and that the FSA should concentrate on macroeconomic regulation as well as scrutinising individual companies. The review also proposed cross-border regulation of banks. "
It has always been the plan, Mack, none of this stuff is happenstance, people were warning about this back in 1913 when the Federal reserve Bank was created, as Slotplayer says, Bill Clinton made it possible by repealing the Glass-Steagall act, which allowed for rampant skullduggery in the credit racket.

That bill was enacted in 1933 following the economic crash, (and the beginning of the Great Depression), caused by out-of-control derivative trading in 'bucket-shops'.

That particular derivatives scam was used to syphon vast amounts of cash out of the US economy in order to create a corporatocracy in 1930s Germany. That's right, US banks and corporations financed the Third Reich, by buying up and running the bankrupt German industry. They turned it into a war machine.

Germany was bankrupt as a result of a global boycott of German products, organised by the international zionist network. Before the boycott occurred, the German economy had been booming, under Hitler's command. Hitler had created a national bank which issued it's own currency, with no involvement from the Rothschild's, in other words, no national debt, no interest payments, no enslavement.

The US was declared bankrupt in 1933 and has been under martial law ever since. This gives the President and the government extraordinary powers over the citizens.

Last edited:
I read that article, when you posted about Amazon a while back, it does not surprise me, I would imagine everyone tries to pay the least tax as possible, corporations as well.

What I don't understand and could not find the reason is booking sales via Luxembourg gains what exactly, a lower corporate tax rate?

It is very complicated but I believe one of the things amazon and other multinationals do, is charge themselves fees, here is a recent, more detailed article in the guardian:

It has always been the plan, Mack, none of this stuff is happenstance, people were warning about this back in 1913 when the Federal reserve Bank was created, as Slotplayer says, Bill Clinton made it possible by repealing the Glass-Steagall act, which allowed for rampant skullduggery in the credit racket.

That bill was enacted in 1933 following the economic crash, (and the beginning of the Great Depression), caused by out-of-control derivative trading in 'bucket-shops'.

That particular derivatives scam was used to syphon vast amounts of cash out of the US economy in order to create a corporatocracy in 1930s Germany. That's right, US banks and corporations financed the Third Reich, by buying up and running the bankrupt German industry. They turned it into a war machine.

Germany was bankrupt as a result of a global boycott of German products, organised by the international zionist network. Before the boycott occurred, the German economy had been booming, under Hitler's command. Hitler had created a national bank which issued it's own currency, with no involvement from the Rothschild's, in other words, no national debt, no interest payments, no enslavement.

The US was declared bankrupt in 1933 and has been under martial law ever since. This gives the President and the government extraordinary powers over the citizens.

I always wondered how Germany paid for everything, was one of the ideas that Germany would act as a buffer against USSR expansionism?

I think Hitler's decision not to invade Britain but head eastward has confounded historians a bit like napoleons doomed invasion of russia but I think it was possibly a race against time, the longer the USSR had the stronger they were getting, the t34/44 tanks needed time to build etc...
I think the non-agression pact with germany was a ruse by stalin to buy a bit more time.

I always wondered how Germany paid for everything, was one of the ideas that Germany would act as a buffer against USSR expansionism?

I think Hitler's decision not to invade Britain but head eastward has confounded historians a bit like napoleons doomed invasion of russia but I think it was possibly a race against time, the longer the USSR had the stronger they were getting, the t34/44 tanks needed time to build etc...
I think the non-agression pact with germany was a ruse by stalin to buy a bit more time.

:
As projected in the FY 2019 budget, Trump plans to add $8.282 trillion, a 41- percent increase from the $20.245 trillion debt at the end of Obama's last budget for FY 2017. If he spends as he hopes, he will add almost as much in his first term as Obama did in two terms.

At least we knew who side obama was on. And it wasn’t for himself or for Russia.

It is very complicated but I believe one of the things amazon and other multinationals do, is charge themselves fees, here is a recent, more detailed article in the guardian:

It does seem complicated. don't like that 3% digital tax though. The EU loves cash grabs it seems. I heard they hit Google for 5 billion recently but Google is appealing it.

It was actually Bush that did the bank bailouts, but it was during the transition from one president to another.
If I recall correctly, Bush did 1/2 the money then asked Obama if he wanted him to authorize the rest and Obama said yes.

Yeah there is a lot more to these wars, even if you take the recent syrian civil war, the amount of physical supplies [logistics etc] required to keep an army of rebel fighters in the field, as it were, for 7 years is huge. Who provided it and on what agreed legal basis?

With the first and second world wars I would like to see every piece of documentary evidence pre war scanned to pdf and put online, there would need to be translations etc..., anything written which throws light on these huge evil events would be included. History drawn from a selected pool of evidence is not true history, and determining the extent of pre war financing of germany is an interesting and crucial area of investigation for historians looking to fully understand and explain the real causes of this war.

Edit: It is scary how close Hitler must have been to developing an atom bomb, which he definitely would have used

Last edited:
:
As projected in the FY 2019 budget, Trump plans to add $8.282 trillion, a 41- percent increase from the $20.245 trillion debt at the end of Obama's last budget for FY 2017. If he spends as he hopes, he will add almost as much in his first term as Obama did in two terms.

At least we knew who side obama was on. And it wasn’t for himself or for Russia.

I'm pretty sure Obama was on his side.

Yeah there is a lot more to these wars, even if you take the recent syrian civil war, the amount of physical supplies [logistics etc] required to keep an army of rebel fighters in the field, as it were, for 7 years is huge. Who provided it and on what agreed legal basis?

With the first and second world wars I would like to see every piece of documentary evidence pre war scanned to pdf and put online, there would need to be translations etc..., anything written which throws light on these huge evil events would be included. History drawn from a selected pool of evidence is not true history, and determining the extent of pre war financing of germany is an interesting and crucial area of investigation for historians looking to fully understand and explain the real causes of this war.

Edit: It is scary how close Hitler must have been to developing an atom bomb, which he definitely would have used

I saw show where Hitler ran out of or was running low on steel to make tanks and he secured it from the allies. Of course he back door'd it via other countries so the allies never knew. Kinda the way China does via Canada and Mexico today.

I'm pretty sure Obama was on his side.

When I watched the first vid in some way he reminded me of T Blair, in that he comes across very personable and caring but sadly I think its a self serving act of delusion and a good way of trying to trick other people in the process. But I don't think he's as bad as blair, who's filled his boots several times over since leaving office and states he has no qualms about his own actions that led to thousands of people dying or being left severely injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back