North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.

weesie

Ueber Meister
Hi,

With N. Korea supposedly closing all nuclear sites & suspending rocket testing, I couldn't help but think of my post in the ""President Trump"" thread.

Copy & paste because I see now way to put a link.:: #3 of my former post:

3) What's up with N. Koreas' "Fearless Leader" all the sudden, over the last few weeks
suddenly stopped with all the rocket & missile tests and bragging about their distance capabilities?
AND, what's up with him visiting China?? Meeting the leader of China on China turf?
And China is upset with Trumps' new tariffs he want to impose on China made goods.

I may need a tinfoil hat for this but it all seems to suspicious .... Since when is Kim Jong Un ever quiet about his weaponry? If I know someone mouthing off all the time about how they are great and the great things they are doing, and they fall silent....
SOMETHING is up!

China & N. Korea & quite possibly Russia.... in it together?

(Dunover, I need a dozen hats, please!)

weesie, Mar 31, 2018Report

See, it is dated Mar. 31, 2018

I have to wonder if he is indeed up to something.

I'll be damned if I remember what I said last week
no sweat, I've got it right here:
goatwack: Gosh darn it if that dionysus isn't just the neatest, swellest, charming and most handsome guy here in the forums. Oh, blessed am I to be privvy to his witty, insightul and clever posts. Thank you Jesus, thank you CM 1000x.

I might be paraphrasing.

no sweat, I've got it right here:
goatwack: Gosh darn it if that dionysus isn't just the neatest, swellest, charming and most handsome guy here in the forums. Oh, blessed am I to be privvy to his witty, insightul and clever posts. Thank you Jesus, thank you CM 1000x.

I might be paraphrasing.
Pfft

I'd say that if I was gay, sure

Anyway Gosh darn it if that dionysus isn't just the neatest, swellest, charming and most handsome guy here in the forums. Oh, blessed am I to be privvy to his witty, insightul and clever posts. Thank you Jesus, thank you CM 1000x

Hi,

With N. Korea supposedly closing all nuclear sites & suspending rocket testing, I couldn't help but think of my post in the ""President Trump"" thread.

3) What's up with N. Koreas' "Fearless Leader" all the sudden, over the last few weeks
suddenly stopped with all the rocket & missile tests and bragging about their distance capabilities?
AND, what's up with him visiting China?? Meeting the leader of China on China turf?
And China is upset with Trumps' new tariffs he want to impose on China made goods.

I may need a tinfoil hat for this but it all seems to suspicious .... Since when is Kim Jong Un ever quiet about his weaponry? If I know someone mouthing off all the time about how they are great and the great things they are doing, and they fall silent....
SOMETHING is up!

I was just voicing this a few days ago, when discussing the US, UK and France attacking Syria. The States want to be self sufficient, and try to keep everything " American", in doing so he has and will make a few disgruntled Countries. Outside of the States, China has the biggest import/export in the world. ( Harry can correct me if I'm wrong) Russia has a large scale of weaponry and money. And N Korea has a weak spot geographically, but has ( as far as we been told) advanced Nuclear Weapons. China is a wait and see country, and very diplomatic. If anything China is the real target and has been all the long.

I was just voicing this a few days ago, when discussing the US, UK and France attacking Syria. The States want to be self sufficient, and try to keep everything " American", in doing so he has and will make a few disgruntled Countries. Outside of the States, China has the biggest import/export in the world. ( Harry can correct me if I'm wrong) Russia has a large scale of weaponry and money. And N Korea has a weak spot geographically, but has ( as far as we been told) advanced Nuclear Weapons. China is a wait and see country, and very diplomatic. If anything China is the real target and has been all the long.
But if we need to really know? We can ask Howie Mandels Banker, the man " in the shadows". ;)

Now if we could only get our hydro back! lol
:( that wasnt very gracious of me.
Therefore I offer up Beiber and Dion as permanent residents and I'll even throw in Nickelback as a sign of good faith :D

:( that wasnt very gracious of me.
Therefore I offer up Beiber and Dion as permanent residents and I'll even throw in Nickelback as a sign of good faith :D
:laugh: Dont laugh, but Im very political, and as some know, I will fight to the bitter end for what I believe in. This song has been my driving force when I write. Yes me, the doc martin grunge queen, loves this song! It inspires me and it has great beats! :D
And what a appropriate song!

:laugh: Dont laugh, but Im very political, and as some know, I will fight to the bitter end for what I believe in. This song has been my driving force when I write. Yes me, the doc martin grunge queen, loves this song! It inspires me and it has great beats! :D
And what a appropriate song!

Another fav of mine.......Amen I'm ALIVE! :cheers: Great Video. Bob Geldof! :oops:

Ok, I guess it isn't much to be concerned with. I thought it would be an interesting topic for discussion.

"""I'll be damned if I remember what I said last week let alone pull up the archives :oops:"""""

goatwack, I am sorry your memory is so poor. There may be medications for that problem.

Ok, I guess it isn't much to be concerned with. I thought it would be an interesting topic for discussion.

"""I'll be damned if I remember what I said last week let alone pull up the archives :oops:"""""

goatwack, I am sorry your memory is so poor. There may be medications for that problem.
Actually it is something to be concerned with. If a war does happen it will be a cold war, and that is probably why NK is becoming is getting closer with China. China has been providing economically to NK for a long time.

Not even a month old so wouldn't call it "archives" but thanks for your valued input. Really!
Yerr

I was referring to myself, but thankyou. Get over yourself.

Also quoting me twice on the same post, makes sense.

And finally 'thankyou' for starting another political thread. Because we all know how well the last one went :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hi,

SOMETHING is up!

My take on NK's change of policies is that.
1. They have achieved their goal of becoming a nuclear power and by achieving this goal they have become closer to being able to sit at the big boys table as long as they continue playing their cards right.
2. NK are not an oil rich Country where military intervention would make the risk of inflaming tensions with other Countries worth taking.

Is it any wonder why the " World police" (America) are very selective about which "nasty" Countries President/dictatorship go unpunished/unchecked when there is no financial or strategic gain for America and its chums?
This video may shed a bit more light on America profiteering once again by foreign intervention. Who will be next?

And notice once again that the Rothschild's are implicated heavily.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back