North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.

the man is like a machine, if I was democrat I’d be more scared of the next election than I would be the bogeyman...

Trump our saviour will smash this!..

As harry bottled it sadly I’m afraid this thread is now MAGA country!..

(Joke) id rather harry return as his minions can’t hold a candle to his intellect.

the man is like a machine, if I was democrat I’d be more scared of the next election than I would be the bogeyman...

Trump our saviour will smash this!..

As harry bottled it sadly I’m afraid this thread is now MAGA country!..

(Joke) id rather harry return as his minions can’t hold a candle to his intellect.

Don't count your minions just yet - there are many banana skins between now and then.

1604103682207.png

Still on a break from this thread, but saw this video on twitter the other day and thought it was interesting enough to share as it may be a factor in this election and the future, walk away democrats:

Harry and his army have fallen silent days before the results..

a prediction many made, I mean many good people, people that I have liked, people like this thread have never seen before mack..

Trump cancelled the election night party at his hotel, he will stay at the Whitehouse and watch the results there.

Speculation seems to be that he knows he will be defeated.

OR

I think he likes coming out on the White House balcony to greet his people if he wins. Better photo op with the WH as the backdrop.

Trump cancelled the election night party at his hotel, he will stay at the Whitehouse and watch the results there.

Speculation seems to be that he knows he will be defeated.

OR

I think he likes coming out on the White House balcony to greet his people if he wins. Better photo op with the WH as the backdrop.

And there are restrictions in DC for the amount of people at a gathering, those don't count at the WH...

OK...I'm not American, although I have very strong ties to the USA, but for the life of me, I can't see why the drama over Hunter Biden's laptop is threatening his father's chance of becoming President.

Sure, Hunter appears to be a crap, depraved human being, but there is nothing on the laptop that suggests any wrong-doing on Joe Biden's part - other than a vague reference to the 'Big Guy', no matter how much Trump and his Trumpettes like to spin it.

"While Hunter has been accused of using his family name to help with deals with Ukrainian and Chinese firms, there is nothing on the laptop to implicate
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
in any wrongdoing. "

OK...I'm not American, although I have very strong ties to the USA, but for the life of me, I can't see why the drama over Hunter Biden's laptop is threatening his father's chance of becoming President.

Sure, Hunter appears to be a crap, depraved human being, but there is nothing on the laptop that suggests any wrong-doing on Joe Biden's part - other than a vague reference to the 'Big Guy', no matter how much Trump and his Trumpettes like to spin it.

"While Hunter has been accused of using his family name to help with deals with Ukrainian and Chinese firms, there is nothing on the laptop to implicate
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
in any wrongdoing. "

Why haven’t the people who have the so called documents, hard drives not handed them over to be examined by other parties to verify the contents and make sure they have not been manipulated.

Fox News refused to air the story because it didn’t add up. So we have to take the word of Giuliani and company that Joe Biden is somehow involved in his son’s activities.

And Tucker Carlson the other night said he had proof of all these wrong doings, he interviewed someone who did the deals and Tucker had the documents BUT they got stolen/disappeared when they were sent cross country to him by his office via courier.

Then miraculously the documents were found but Tucker said he doesn’t want to add on to Hunter’s problems seeing he already has many.

Go figure.

I have said it before, and will say it again, who exactly is Hunter's running mate? If the election is about children its strange how it has been forgotten what the trump children were doing with the charitable foundations funds, the foundation that had to be closed by order of the courts....

I have said it before, and will say it again, who exactly is Hunter's running mate? If the election is about children its strange how it has been forgotten what the trump children were doing with the charitable foundations funds, the foundation that had to be closed by order of the courts....

It’s not only about Hunter and his dealings. Trump and company have accused Biden of using the vice presidency to get money from China through his son’s business dealings. Which means China owns him.

The proof apparently is in the laptops and hard drives but the gang is not handing it over to the press to exam it’s veracity. And Tucker lost those docs then found them and now not willing to pile on to hunter’s woes.

Trump tweeted a video of trump supporters surrounding Biden’s campaign bus with their cars and nearly ran them off the road.

Trump basically praising and condoning the actions of a few deranged people.

To praise these actions and the lack of judgement is astounding for a normal person but for the president of the USA it is well....never mind it’s been four years of this and maybe another four more.

Couldn't find anything about Hunter Biden on FoxNews anymore. I'm guessing FBI had a chat with them :p Guess they finally had to stop spreading propaganda from Russia. I feel sorry for those people who watch these fake shows. Always a new scandal about this and that and it always turns out to be some bs story.

2 days to go! Cross your fingers!

Trump tweeted a video of trump supporters surrounding Biden’s campaign bus with their cars and nearly ran them off the road.

Trump basically praising and condoning the actions of a few deranged people.

To praise these actions and the lack of judgement is astounding for a normal person but for the president of the USA it is well....never mind it’s been four years of this and maybe another four more.
It’s scary to think what might happen if Trump loses the election, whether it be by a landslide or a few votes, he’s not going to go quietly and with supporters like this it’s not hard to imagine an increase in violence all across the States, maybe going to far to say that it could lead to civil war but would anyone put it past Trump to send out a call to arms to his supporters? It’s all a big game to him.

It’s scary to think what might happen if Trump loses the election, whether it be by a landslide or a few votes, he’s not going to go quietly and with supporters like this it’s not hard to imagine an increase in violence all across the States, maybe going to far to say that it could lead to civil war but would anyone put it past Trump to send out a call to arms to his supporters? It’s all a big game to him.

I'm sure he's willing to do anything to stay in power. He already doesn't care about 236k dead americans and he's gonna face many legal problems once he's kicked out of WH.
But I don't think anyone else will help him to start violence...not even Bill Barr. If Trump was smart, he'd leave the office before his term ends so Pence can issue a pardon for him. I'm glad he's dumb as f**k.

I'm sure he's willing to do anything to stay in power. He already doesn't care about 236k dead americans and he's gonna face many legal problems once he's kicked out of WH.
But I don't think anyone else will help him to start violence...not even Bill Barr. If Trump was smart, he'd leave the office before his term ends so Pence can issue a pardon for him. I'm glad he's dumb as f**k.
I think the pictures from Texas show the mentality of the core support for Trump , they have no problem with intimidation and he openly supports it.
What will it take to move from intimidation to violence ? I don’t think much more than a few encouraging words from a man who knows no boundaries would be needed to fan the flames for a lot of his supporters.

I think the pictures from Texas show the mentality of the core support for Trump , they have no problem with intimidation and he openly supports it.
What will it take to move from intimidation to violence ? I don’t think much more than a few encouraging words from a man who knows no boundaries would be needed to fan the flames for a lot of his supporters.

It certainly is possible that something bad will happen. I hope republicans especially Mitch will warn him about it. No pardons and gonna get removed forcibly from WH if he tries to start the violence.

What about the riots and violence by blm, antifa and younger democrats if he does win....is that not appearing on people's radars as a remote possibility.

tbh, I'm rather expecting protests, fires, riots and civil unrest regardless of who wins, from the more zealotous far-leaning miscreants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back