North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I'm guessing you don't find any of this racist?
Any of that ‘totally not biased’ vox article proven?

Was the law suit against him successful?

Also a lot was before his majestic election win, during his tenure where has he been racist or said anything actually racist?..

And if he has is it proven? You have any evidence of him saying what he is accused of?..

Any of that ‘totally not biased’ vox article proven?

Was the law suit against him successful?

Also a lot was before his majestic election win, during his tenure where has he been racist or said anything actually racist?..

And if he has is it proven? You have any evidence of him saying what he is accused of?..

Okay well you don't need to think he's a racist person. Almost everyone knows he's racist especially 'cause he did the birtherism thingie against Obama.
And if you listen to his stump speeches...you can hear his racism there often too. But whatever. There's only a tiny chance that he'll get re-elected. I'd say below 15% chance right now. Even if he manages to win by some miracle...he's gonna get removed if democrats are taking the senate back (that also looks very likely).

Okay well you don't need to think he's a racist person. Almost everyone knows he's racist especially 'cause he did the birtherism thingie against Obama.
And if you listen to his stump speeches...you can hear his racism there often too. But whatever. There's only a tiny chance that he'll get re-elected. I'd say below 15% chance right now. Even if he manages to win by some miracle...he's gonna get removed if democrats are taking the senate back (that also looks very likely).
That didn’t answer what I asked mate.

If there’s anything actually proven then happily if it’s correct I’d be the first to say it’s very wrong.

I’m sure harry is studying like the world has never seen at the moment to find something racist.

Should he be elected or not it won’t bother me one jot in all honesty as I live in England, just think it would be a shame for people with common sense values is all.

But as I said many times we all have differing opinions and I’m happy to listen to any no matter my personal beliefs.

It’s good you can actually speak to me about it, see I’m not the scary big bad monster many thought :)

That didn’t answer what I asked mate.

If there’s anything actually proven then happily if it’s correct I’d be the first to say it’s very wrong.

I’m sure harry is studying like the world has never seen at the moment to find something racist.

Should he be elected or not it won’t bother me one jot in all honesty as I live in England, just think it would be a shame for people with common sense values is all.

But as I said many times we all have differing opinions and I’m happy to listen to any no matter my personal beliefs.

It’s good you can actually speak to me about it, see I’m not the scary big bad monster many thought :)

I think it's better for you if Trump doesn't get re-elected. You know he's not gonna be nice to you when it comes to trade deals. You're gonna need some good deals when you're outside of the EU :p

I think it's better for you if Trump doesn't get re-elected. You know he's not gonna be nice to you when it comes to trade deals. You're gonna need some good deals when you're outside of the EU :p
It makes no odds to me how nice he is or isn’t.

I look after myself, mortgage free and was laid off in march due to Covid.

Retraining and have a new job on a very good salary.

As long as I’m ok and can provide for my little girl whatever trump does or doesn’t do won’t affect us at all.

Bigger priorities in life than ‘mr T’

[...]
Some places are indeed shitholes.
{...}
The mud huts comment... now that personally I’d not say about anyone.

But isn’t he only ‘reportedly’ to have said this? Couldn’t find any actual evidence of him saying this.
Some countries are indeed very dangerous, e.g. Somalia, but to label a country/countries as 'shithole countries' is simply unacceptable from the President of the United States.

To paraphrase your earlier comment: "See that’s the problem, that’s thinly veiled, as accusing other countries of being 'shithole countries' demonstrates an inordinate degree of racism and bigotry".

As for Trump 'reportedly' saying this or that - he is notorious for either doubling down on comments, pretending he was being 'sarcastic', or totally refuting any accusation against him, irrespective of any witnesses.

[...]
[...]
Nope - that would be me and vorcirion, as we are understudying Harry at the moment.
From vorcirion:

I'm guessing you don't find any of this racist?
From me:

[...]

I look after myself, mortgage free and was laid off in march due to Covid.

Retraining and have a new job on a very good salary.

As long as I’m ok and can provide for my little girl ...

[...]
To finish on a more uplifting note - well done Ben, You should be very proud of yourself.

Some countries are indeed very dangerous, e.g. Somalia, but to label a country/countries as 'shithole countries' is simply unacceptable from the President of the United States.

To paraphrase your earlier comment: "See that’s the problem, that’s thinly veiled, as accusing other countries of being 'shithole countries' demonstrates an inordinate degree of racism and bigotry".

As for Trump 'reportedly' saying this or that - he is notorious for either doubling down on comments, pretending he was being 'sarcastic', or totally refuting any accusation against him, irrespective of any witnesses.

Nope - that would be me and vorcirion, as we are understudying Harry at the moment.
From vorcirion:

From me:

To finish on a more uplifting note - well done Ben, You should be very proud of yourself.
I totally agree that his choice of wording for a person in such a position is very poorly chosen.

For the leader of the free world I personally don’t find such language acceptable either.

But is it racist? No
Not at all, there’s a lot of truth behind it and facts.

His language I agree with you many will take as a free pass to act in a racist way or think it’s ok to speak about others in the manner the president does and that’s clearly been inflammatory, I’d be a blinded fool to suggest otherwise.

But back to my original point he’s not actually a racist nor said anything proven to be racist.

Interpretation can be taken many ways.

And many thanks, I try my best regarding myself and my daughter, I have many faults but believe I excel as a father.

Can I pick Tom Hanks is he safe?
Definitely not! His behaviour has been totally scandalous.

Academy Award-winning actor, Tom Hanks has been accused of being nice in a series of recent allegations by multiple women. Hanks has chosen to remain silent on all accusations while his lawyers have issued statements about these women’s stories might as well be fabricated lies.

Problem is - Morgan Freeman also has had some serious accusations of sexual harassment levelled against him.

So perhaps you are in the right thread after all, as he is in good company. :D

Noooooooooo Is it true the accusations? I was devastated when I heard stuff about Tom Hanks and other actors :eek2:

Has the whole world gone mad and why is there so many .

Definitely not! His behaviour has been totally scandalous.

Academy Award-winning actor, Tom Hanks has been accused of being nice in a series of recent allegations by multiple women. Hanks has chosen to remain silent on all accusations while his lawyers have issued statements about these women’s stories might as well be fabricated lies.

Tom Hanks actually been accused of some terrible things, along with a lot of other politicians, actors etc.

I don't know how true but its not good and a hush, hush because they have money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back